UBot Underground

Private Blog Network

So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being involved in a private blog network?

Here's what I am thinking.

1. Each member must contribute at least one WordPress Multisite to the network. It doesn't matter if the multi-site has been setup as a sub-directory, or sub-domain site. They both get indexed equally. (I have already created a video on how to convert a WordPress site into a multi-site)
  2. Each site that you contribute must be on it's own class c subnet IP (If you don't know what this is I can explain, and there are good cheap hosting options for this.)
  3. You must maintain your multisite so that it remains live and functional at all times.
  4. The articles you post must be quality articles, they must make sense, and be grammatically correct. No articles that have been spun to hell and don't make sense, and no articles that read like they have been written by some guy in a third world country where english is his 3rd language.

So why would anyone want to do this?

This is great for SEO. Contextual Links (links within the body of content) Are the best types of links you can get. This gives you great link variation at almost no cost.

I'd be willing to organize this and even run and host a blog network site so that the members can stay organized.

Let em know who's interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest michelsmith

If you are building a small private network for your own use, hide your whois or ensure they aren't all registered to 'your' name. Spread them across different C-Class IP's and the main thing to do (in my opinion).. link to OTHER sites.. and not just your own.

If you are building a small private network for your own use, hide your whois or ensure they aren't all registered to 'your' name. Spread them across different C-Class IP's and the main thing to do (in my opinion).. link to OTHER sites.. and not just your own.

All very important things. But this thread is for building a private network with "members" so that it isn't as important to hide your whois data. It also reduces costs because you don't have to buy a ton of domains, host and manage multiple sites.