UBot Underground

Squidoo Creation for 2012

Hello all. I'm new here, been playing around with ubot for a bit and it has been great! However, I want to create new squidoo accounts from scratch and create lenses. I've tried several times, but the login page doesn't show the required fields, and doesn't progress. Once I have made an account, I can login and create a lens, its just he signup process... Can someone please PM me with some help?

Hello all. I'm new here, been playing around with ubot for a bit and it has been great! However, I want to create new squidoo accounts from scratch and create lenses. I've tried several times, but the login page doesn't show the required fields, and doesn't progress. Once I have made an account, I can login and create a lens, its just he signup process... Can someone please PM me with some help?

I will be creating this exact bot in the next day and I will send it to you.

• Like 1

Here is the squidoo signup bot.

My only guess is the way that the ubot browser is reading the css or an error in the css of squidoo because I looked at this form in FF, IE, Chrome and Safari and the page looked pretty similar in all the browsers. When I opened it up in an android devise it was missing the username and password fields like it is in the ubot browser.

So I turned css off right from the start and voila! All 3 fields appeared.

Next there was a problem with filling in the email field. When you do this the other 2 fields disappear. I tried filling the fields in reverse order, but any time the email field was filled in the other 2 fields disappeared. SO I tried filling in the email field first and then clicking submit to see what happens, and sure enough the other 2 fields reappeared.

Hope this helps!

squidoo-signup.ubot

Here is the squidoo signup bot.

My only guess is the way that the ubot browser is reading the css or an error in the css of squidoo because I looked at this form in FF, IE, Chrome and Safari and the page looked pretty similar in all the browsers. When I opened it up in an android devise it was missing the username and password fields like it is in the ubot browser.

So I turned css off right from the start and voila! All 3 fields appeared.

Next there was a problem with filling in the email field. When you do this the other 2 fields disappear. I tried filling the fields in reverse order, but any time the email field was filled in the other 2 fields disappeared. SO I tried filling in the email field first and then clicking submit to see what happens, and sure enough the other 2 fields reappeared.

Hope this helps!

squidoo-signup.ubot

That was the same problem I was getting, I didn't realise you could turn css off! Awesome work! Only problem is when I try to download the file, I get a server error:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Is that because I'm a new user on the forums?

That was the same problem I was getting, I didn't realise you could turn css off! Awesome work! Only problem is when I try to download the file, I get a server error:

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

You need to contact support and get your forums permissions adjusted.

As Josh said, you need to contact support.

But you won't be able to use the file anyway. Turn CSS off is a Pro feature, and according to your specs you are using the Standard version...

Just a heads up...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again

The script was working great (thanks by the way Josh!) however now it is doing a similar thing even with CSS turned off. My script grabs login details from a file, creates an email account, then goes to create a lens. I have attached the squidoo signup portion of my script, if anyone has some ideas it will be greatly appreciated!

Just on a side note, could it be that one of the members on this forum is working to counteract these scripts for squidoo?

allow css("No")

navigate("http://www.squidoo.com/", "Wait")

click(<innertext="Join Us">, "Left Click", "No")

wait(5)

change attribute(<email field>, "value", $next list item(%my list items))

click(<type="submit">, "Left Click", "No")

wait(1)

wait(3)

change attribute(<id="username">, "value", $next list item(%my list items))

wait(1)

change attribute(<id="member_password">, "value", $next list item(%my list items))

type text(<name="_squidcap_e">, $solve captcha(<id="captchaImg">), "Standard")

wait(1)

click(<innertext="Sign up!">, "Left Click", "No")

wait for browser event("Everything Loaded", "")

wait(1)

allow css("Yes")

navigate("http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/dashboard", "Wait")

Hello again

The script was working great (thanks by the way Josh!) however now it is doing a similar thing even with CSS turned off. My script grabs login details from a file, creates an email account, then goes to create a lens. I have attached the squidoo signup portion of my script, if anyone has some ideas it will be greatly appreciated!

Just on a side note, could it be that one of the members on this forum is working to counteract these scripts for squidoo?

allow css("No")

wait(5)

change attribute(<email field>, "value", $next list item(%my list items))

wait(1)

wait(3)

change attribute(<id="username">, "value", $next list item(%my list items))

wait(1)

change attribute(<id="member_password">, "value", $next list item(%my list items))

wait(1)

click(<innertext="Sign up!">, "Left Click", "No")

wait(1)

allow css("Yes")

So this is what I came up with...

allow css("No")
change attribute(<email field>, "value", "shellcasing75@gmail.com")
change attribute(<id="username">, "value", "shellcasing77")
wait(1)
change attribute(<id="member_password">, "value", "josh123456")
wait(1)
click(<create account button>, "Left Click", "No")
wait(1)
allow css("Yes")

But it seems to just refresh the page now. This really does suck. Anyone have any ideas? Can any Ubot Pros out there tackle this problem?

• 4 months later...

Is there someone that is able to register?

I have the basic version and I turned off css using javascrip but even with the css turned off it dosent work?

It comes back to the orginal page with both of fields missing??