UBot Underground

My Picasso Bot automates Windows Paint

It's been a while and I did make the promise to one member in here but I have finally done it!

I revisited UBot v3 and re-created my bot that controls Microsoft paint. Doing it in v4 is not quite there yet.

For those of you that never believed that I could do it.

Watch this video.

http://screencast.com/t/J8lY5Jj2hn5

If anyone wants this bot then it is a first come first serve

Awww Heck! If you ask for it in here then I will send it to via a PM.

REMEMBER! This is an as is bot.

I run two monitors and my primary monitor is set to 1280 x 800. I am also running Windows 7 Enterprise so my MS Paint may differ from yours.

I set my image to 1030 x 604.

I am also running UBot Studio Developer v3.x. I make full use of those nodes so if it does not work for you then I am truly sorry. I will not be able to help you.

Just make sure the image in MS Paint is unsaved. before you hit the run button in UBot.

While you may laugh at this bot just know that I have used UBot to automate other applications in my Windows environment so the possibility is there. You just need to think outside of the box.

In my opinion, this would give WinAutomation a run for its money if features of v4 were added to it. BUT that is my opinion.

If you have any question just ask me in here and be patient because my work load comes first.

OH! And before I forget. Look at this. http://screencast.com/t/LRj7nF5Tl If you give me a +Click then I will make sure you get this bot.

YES, I will do anything for a Click. LOL ;)

• Like 12

+1 from me

For my screw up of +1. :(

This shell command will check the directory of variable #filename. If the directory does not exist it will create it.

set(#filename, "test-this.txt", "Global")
shell("cmd.exe /C FOR /F \"tokens=1 delims=;\" %F IN (\'echo \"{#filename}\"\') DO (if NOT exist \"%~dpF\" mkdir \"%~dpF\")")

Kevin

• Like 1

+1 ... I wanna see the backflip/little lamb combo as well... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

I would like to play with it, I already shoot you with + :) One more question please, are you moving to automation of win aplication in the future? I mean on ubot team?

Edited by Carol Ryals

Hahaha!

Me? Noooooo....

In terms of what UBot does that is in their court. I dont think they are interested in windows automation. They are focused on their market. But you never know when things change.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...