• PipPipPip
  • 3356 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:59 PM

Hello everyone....

To say the least, this past week has been a very busy one, but as a result I need to pass on some important information to you.

First and foremost:

We have new restrictions that affect attachments. We no longer allow any exe or zip file attachments (any kind of archive). All code will be attached as .ubot files or as actual code in [code=auto:0] tags. In addition to that, we no longer allow links to file servers. None! No rapidshare, filehost or any others. Posting these links will get you suspended immediately. We are not restricting links altogether, just THOSE links. If you need to share archives or file links you will have to do it outside of the forum.

If you need to provide any of that to us, you will need to open a support ticket and attach it there. You can probably guess this, but I'll say it anyhow:

These rules apply to your own servers as well...DO NOT post links to your servers that contain zip or exe files (or any other archive type). They are NOT allowed in the forum!

I am not going to list all the file sharing services as there is no "loophole" or "backdoor" to get around this. If I find a post with a link that contains an archive or exe file it's violation, plain and simple.

now...this is VERY important:

If you have ever run an exe from this forum, you are being advised to change your password. Even if you're not sure, it's a good idea to do it anyhow. You can do so by logging in at:

https://secure.ubots...ChangeInfo.aspx

That's it for now.

Although you probably already realize it, this is in response to some serious violations that occurred and hurt several members. These steps are being taken for no other reason than to protect our membership from illegal and unethical activities. I would like to thank you in advance for you anticipated cooperation!

John

#2 JohnB

JohnB

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3356 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:11 PM