UBot Underground

Huge list of searchable Footprints to find sites

These footprints can be used to search and find sites

Footprints for proxy, just type in google search bar and you can find a lot of proxy

+â€Â:8080? +â€Â:3128? +â€Â:80?
+â€Â:8080? +â€Â:3128? +â€Â:80? “freshâ€Â
+â€Â:8080? +â€Â:3128? +â€Â:80? “newâ€Â
+â€Â:8080? +â€Â:3128? +â€Â:80? “latestâ€Â
+â€Â:8080? +â€Â:3128? +â€Â:80? “Last updated February 18, 2011â€Â

+1 Thanks so much for this great list. I do have one question though. In some cases such as above I think wierd characters are showing up. I think this is an issue with the forum. Can you tell me what those characters are replacing?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Uniquebot,

Typically you look for certain platforms and that is how you generate footprints you need to find common attributes about sites to make them such as "powered by wordpress" or inurl:submitarticle.php so to answer your first question you can't put in a footprint that just finds do follow blogs regardless of platform.

While some platforms are naively dofollow some people will change them to be nofollow.

I think you should practice finding footprints because they are very handy to know. I was thinking about doing a write-up on productivity and short cut type things - which would include using search operators (basically making footprints) so maybe I'll do that later.

Hi,

What are the footprints to find the following:

1. DO FOLLOW blogs' urls with commenting sections still open (regardless of platform)

2. Blogs' urls (regardless whether they're DO FOLLOW or not) with commenting sections still open (regardless of platform)

3. Forum Registration/Signup Page urls (regardless of platform)

4. Forum certain Category Page urls such as "make money" category (regardless of platform)

Does anyone know ?

Cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...