What is team UBot Working on?
Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:03 PM
Every time that we do a release, we will post in here to keep you informed on what bug fixes and features we will be working on next.
Keep kicking ass and making bots.
Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:28 PM
- Fixes a crash when trying to display a captcha that has not finished loading yet.
- Fixes an issue where rearranging tabs would not work.
- Fixes an issue where using set referrer would crash the browser.
- Fixes a crash related to undoing actions.
- We now store the sizes of the toolbox, code view, node view and debugger, so they will be the same size the next time you open UBot Studio.
- Added more shortcut keys for common actions.
- The debugger has been updated with a new interface, and now displays variables, lists and tables.
- The debugger should now update live.
- Autoscroll has been removed.
- Added new email commands for interacting with email via POP3.
Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:59 PM
- Fixes an issue where the data in the debugger was not cleared when opening a new bot.
- Added Bot Source - For more information see:
- The options window now allows you to configure your proxy settings for communicating with UBot's servers.
- Added POP3 w/ SSL for the email commands.
Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:01 PM
- Fixed a typo in the title of the Professional Edition.
- Changed the startup page on the first load of UBot to the bot source tutorial.
Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:21 PM
- Fixes a crash when moving the mouse over the browser during certain commands.
- Fixes a bug where deleting an email would cause create table from emails to fail.
- Fixes a bug where changing a bot source script to code view would lose the ability to sync.
- Fixes a bug where if a website was deleted from bot source, commands could still be added to it.
- Fixes a bug where toolbox nodes had incorrect context menus.
- Fixes an error when trying to read a blank email.
- Fixes an issue where editing a node could show it as editing, but the textbox would not be focused.
- Fixed a bug where you could paste commands inside parameters.
- The URL is now correctly shown when swapping browsers.
- There is a new menu item to collapse or expand all nodes.
- There is a new basic comment command.
- There is a new UI Html Window command (Dev Only).
- Change dropdown now has a "Random - Skip First Choice" option that will choose randomly between anything besides the first option in a dropdown.
- The debugger should now update faster and use less processing.
- The debugger should no longer close lists and tables that are expanded.
- You can now copy values from the debugger.
- You can now set the debugger to be always on top.
- Default form fields are now set to variables.
- Reset account data now resets the data only for the current script or thread.
- We now support set website credentials on websites that use Windows NTLM Authentication.
- You can use the down key to open dropdowns in variable list and table nodes.
Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:14 PM
- Youtube should no longer crash the browser with invalid css on certain pages.
- Set referrer now stays set after the browser is reset by a command such as change proxy.
- Fixed an issue with #address line1 and 2 in the default form fields.
- The default form fields no longer show up in the debugger if they are not set.
- Fixed a bug in change dropdown where it could select the wrong option on numbered dropdowns such as days.
- We now correctly detect a system proxy set in internet options.
- We now officially support SOCKS4 proxies, they can be used in change proxy by typing "socks4://ip:port"
Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:37 AM
- Fixed a display issue when using multiple lines in a parameter combined with nodes.
- When solving CAPTCHAs manually using multiple threads, you can now enter the CAPTCHAs out of order.
- You should now be able to type @ and other Alt Gr keys into the ui panel and browser on european keyboards (Thanks Magnus)
- All users can now contribute to the Bot Source.
- Performance and memory usage when loading a bot and switching between tabs has been improved.
- License files are now encrypted; please be careful when running software you don't trust, including compiled bots.
- There is now a progress bar on the login screen.
- The default user agent has been updated to the latest version of Chrome.
- There is now a globe next to websites that do not have a favicon.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:53 PM
- Fixed a bug in $get files where it would include directories when it was set to No.
- Fixed a bug in $get files where it would not return files with no extension.
- The advanced element editor should no longer grow so large that the OK button is off the screen.
- Bot Source has been renamed to Bot Bank.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:56 PM
- Fixes a bug where dragging commands to an uncompleted define command could cause the nodes to become stuck.
- Fixes a bug where the change dropdown command would only work on the first dropdown that the selector matches.
- Fixes a bug where functions such as $list from file would give multiple errors if something went wrong.
- Bot Source has been renamed to Bot Bank.
- Favicons for bot bank are now only downloaded the first time you open UBot Studio.
- We no longer insert an extra quote or parenthesis character when typing in code view.
- Added better support for european keyboards.
- The about screen has been updated to include the licenses of libraries we use.
- You can now create bot bank commands by right clicking on a form.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:59 PM
- Fixes a memory leak in UBotBrowser.exe
Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:15 PM
- Death by Captcha balances should now show in dollars.
- The $prompt function now automatically word wraps.
- The color commands now work when you are not using a ui input command.
- Fixed a bug where the save downloaded file command didn't work after clicking certain buttons.
- Fixed a bug where wait for element would not wait longer than 60 seconds.
- Fixed a memory leak in UBot Studio when closing and opening multiple browsers.
- Fixed a memory leak in UBot Studio when using ui panels and ui windows.
- Fixed a browser crash when navigating away from a page while a dropdown is open.
- UBot Studio and compiled bots now run as 64-bit on 64-bit systems.
- You can now store commands in your own library with the private bot bank.
- The bot bank websites can now be categorized.
- Death by Captcha has been updated to use the new API url.
- The connect to mail server command now includes a wizard for connecting to common email providers and testing connections.
- We now support connecting to IMAP in addition to POP3 mail servers
- The send email command has been revamped to support SSL connections, custom ports, bcc, html email, and attachments.
- Because of this, the send email command now only works within the connect to mail server (SMTP) command.
- The background color of the ui panel now takes the value of the color command for ui foreground.
- You can now set a proxy username and password for connecting to the ubot studio server.
- Various performance improvements.
Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:41 PM
- Fixed a bug where bot bank tabs would duplicate themselves.
- The email connection wizard now correctly works when not using SSL with IMAP.
- Fixed an issue where we needed to read the email on some IMAP servers before deleting it.
- We now expand all categories in the public bot bank.
- You can now delete private bot bank commands and websites.
Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:42 PM
- The Public Bot Bank label should now show up for all users.
- Deleting websites should no longer error.
- Attempting to edit a Private Bot Bank script that you closed without ever syncing should no longer error.
- The Private Bot Bank is now saved when adding, deleting and editing it, instead of when UBot Studio is closed.
Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:43 PM
- Fixed a bug where UBot Studio would error if you saved an invalid script in the private bot bank.
- Fixed a bug where compiled bots would not always load when mixing public and private bot bank commands.
- Users with large private bot banks should see improved load and compile times.
- Improved startup time for UBot Studio.
Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:40 AM
- Fixed a bug related to popups working incorrectly on certain sites.
- The install flash menu now links to adobe.com.
Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:49 PM
- Fixes an issue where a bot could continually get errors about converting JSON objects.
- Fixes an issue where you were unable to select elements on certain websites.
- Drag and drop should work better in large bots.
- Fixes an issue where new customers would be unable to login.
- There is a new option in the advanced options of type text named "Flash Plugin" that allows you to type capital letters and symbols in flash forms.
- There is a new option to disable toolbox animations.
- The change attribute command now defaults to "value" for the attribute.
Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:23 AM
- Fixes an issue when using the NOT expression in element selectors.
- Fixes an issue where selecting elements would not work on certain sites.
- Compiling now brings up a menu allowing you to choose additional options.
- The compiling menu now includes a progress bar.
- Compiling now connects to our server using SSL.
- You can now set the width and height of your compiled bots - Developer Only
- You can now start your compiled bot minimized or maximized - Developer Only
- You can now hide the run bar, navigation bar, and/or browser in compiled bots - Developer Only
- UI remove branding, ui splash page, and ui color commands are now configured in the compilation window.
- The original filename property of compiled bots has been changed to Bot.exe
- UBotBrowser.exe has been renamed to Browser.exe
- The verify emails command now uses the cookies from the active browser.
- The verify emails command now uses the user-agent from the active browser.
- Added alt keyboard shortcuts to all menu items.
- New customers will now see an alert if they have not confirmed their purchase.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:39 AM
- Fixes an issue where compiling would not start on large bots.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:40 AM
- Fixes an issue where the copy menu did not work in the view source window.
- Adds a new function $element from text that allows you to store selectors in variables.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:42 PM
- Fixes a crash in the $spin function with mismatched braces.
- Compiled bot UI Color now affects the captcha services window.
- Lists are now sorted numerically if they only contain numbers.
- Increased the timeout for Death By Captcha to 2 minutes.
- Added append to file command.
- Added $file exists and $folder exists commands.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users