UBot Underground

little click email confirmation link trick

Requires other programs if you have them. but none the less

Step 1. Open your favorite Directory submitter, register bot, etc..

Step 2. Blast away

Step 3. Open SeNuke or AMR

Step 4. Click Confirm Email or Verify Email depended on which software you are using

Step 5. Wait and it will auto confirm all the directory submission for you

the programs are used for other things. but you can login, and verify emails easily in these programs if you have them and save yourself a lot of time doing so.

Till Ubot has the functionality i figured this could be a easy / alternative way of doing it if someone has the programs

• 1 month later...

Exellent idea- thanks for sharing/reminding me of this option using AMR! Hopefully uBot will get a dedicated function for this shortly still though :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Kind of sucks to use senuke to confirm emails still after working with this tool for a month no idea how to click the damn links in an email table. It just shouldnt be this fraustrating.. verify email is very buggy, loads email 25% of the time.. Am I missing something here or should I just keep senuke to click the links for me.. A definative email tutorial would be nice..

• 1 month later...

Hi guys I just purchased ubot... and learning how to use it but was reading this topic... I have had bookmarking demon for a long time now and it will also conferm your emails for you if any one has this software. I figure I would just add this info to this post... Have not tried it though as I have not even created a bot yet lol