free account creation bot share. You choose.
Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:01 PM
Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:13 PM
Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:10 PM
Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:11 PM
Once you are able to make google accounts without SMS you can create unlimited Youtube Accounts, Blogger, Gmails, and all of the other services google offers.
Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:38 PM
1. Go to www.google.com or google.co.uk etc..., click on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Create an accountÃ¢â‚¬Â
2. For first and last name I use pmqzz.com (or anywhere your choice) to search names from movies or names of the actors, I combine them, I use a unique name that I believe is not used by anyone. If Google will detect that name in their database they will require SMS verification. So go with a unique name, not the popular ones like John Doe or whatever. If you will use the same name on other account they will require SMS verification so stick with a unique one. Everything need to be unique.
3. For login name I use numbers and alphabets and is unique, I will not use that username again. You can prefer to use dot in your username as this should be what you want, but it should be unique. If you will create another username similar to that, again, they will detect and they will ask for SMS verification on both accounts.
4. Password. I use a unique password for every account. If you will make a few accounts with the same password they will detect them and they will ask you for SMS verification, so try a unique password. I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use number in passwords. And I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use similar passwords.
5. Security Question. Write your own question. DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use it in other account.
6. I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use recovery email.
7. The rest it is at your choice.
I think that at this part you understand that your whole profile must be unique. If you use the same name, password, similar username with other accounts they will always request SMS verification. Be unique and you will not even need a proxy.
Tips: For you that donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t know, if you make a @gmail.com account you also get a @googlemail.com address so you have 2 emails that you can use.Example: email@example.com is one and firstname.lastname@example.org is another!
Tips: Google dot trick i mentioned before in this forum
Example email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
can turn into
Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:28 PM
I thought I knew a lot of G tricks. This one tops them all.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users