UBot Underground

{IN Progress} Beta GreyHat Google AutoSurf

I made a bot and before posting it in the store, I need beta test.

What does it make?

- You give a website url

- a list of proxy or not

- a list of keywords

It'll search in the google first 10 pages, and click to open your site.

If you have google analytics it'll boost your position for the keyword and your stat

it'll stay over your site for a random 45-120s.

I make a random delay everywhere, make it work for 1 day without proxy and google doesn't block it.

It's a greyhat code, how $ is the right price for you?

1 credit = ? $ if someone can tell me :)

PM with your url website and i'll make a special exe for you (only 10 free beta licences :) ).

Have a nice day :) FJJ

Does this software increase click through rate for google search, in order to rank higher because of the satisfied visitors finding a site that they were looking for?

Yes This soft will fake the satisfied visitors for a keyword.

I'll post a forum post when it completes, but I have 5000+ keywords.

It'll never completes, it's a rand delays, proxy and keywords for ever ! :)

Hello,

I finish the check,this is the last 24h Beta Version

I add a free proxy scrapper and test ano + google

Last 24H!!!

PM with your website url 4 the last 24h beta test.

Have a nice day, FJJ

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to hear that you managed to make it work. Sorry, I didn't have time to test my version, but I will send you a PM on how it went.

Greetings, theAnimalix

Nice to hear that you managed to make it work. Sorry, I didn't have time to test my version, but I will send you a PM on how it went.

Greetings, theAnimalix

Hello, I find the error, the bot doesn't work fine with different system that ie9 and 7.

I'm waiting for Ubot 4 to make it more compatible.

Have a nice day, FJJ

• 1 month later...

The fact google does not like automated query make me think they try to prevent such manipulation trick

I am just curious, is this bot has some REAL effect in rising up keywords ranking ???

Andri

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Is there an update on this? I would think that this could be slightly re purposed by just including a fake referrer to change Google Related Searches if done correctly.

Unfortunately the link do purchase this does not work anymore.

Is there an update on this? I would think that this could be slightly re purposed by just including a fake referrer to change Google Related Searches if done correctly.

Unfortunately the link do purchase this does not work anymore.

I have a bot that does this now.

You can see, I started it last night. Also you can see how it fakes some keywords. This is googles live analytics, and only one or two of those came off my keyword list. This doesn't help in SEO or rankings like the OP talks about, but it's great for boosing your analytic numbers. I could easily tweak it to go to google and search for your site and click the link. Actually, that's how the bot started out, I just took that part out.

post-3875-0-70000900-1328801367_thumb.png

post-3875-0-33609300-1328801377_thumb.png

Ira,

I don't have enough posts under my belt to PM you. But if you could PM me, I would like to discuss the bot. I have a real use for it. It could help seriously with Google Instant Search and Related Searches though. This could be a killer Online Reputation Management tool with a minor tweak or two.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I have a bot that does this now.

You can see, I started it last night. Also you can see how it fakes some keywords. This is googles live analytics, and only one or two of those came off my keyword list. This doesn't help in SEO or rankings like the OP talks about, but it's great for boosing your analytic numbers. I could easily tweak it to go to google and search for your site and click the link. Actually, that's how the bot started out, I just took that part out.