UBot Underground

Securing Your Compiled Bots.. Need everyones feedback

91 members have voted

1. 1. What version Ubot are you currently using as of 11/4/2011 ?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trying to get things ready for before christmas but i dont want to make any promises and fall short..   As soon as its ready ill make sure to update everyone here..

Currently generating a system that can be dropped into Ubot Easily, and Manage User Licenses.   Current features: Hardware locking to PC Requires email address Requires and checks payment transacti

trying everyone... I will keep you updated for sure..

lol, will be out soon bud.. I want it out for yo guys as soon as possible. To help you all secure your software/bots

Looks awesome and I'm waiting for such system since long time ... Hope this day will come soon ? :blink:

Yeah im in hopes to finish it before my Honeymoon on the 17th. But if not will have to sit on hold for 11 days while on my cruise.

Does anyone have any more ideas for it besides what it already does?

TJ

Yes as you will be too tired after that hehehehe

Yeah i don't mind paying 25$ for it mate...

hey TJ looking forward to use it

i have a newly created bot and was looking for a way to protect it , your software will be a saver and a game changer to many people !

i just hope it is cheap and affordable for many people (25$ is pretty good price for me)

so i'm waiting with my fingers crossed :)

hey TJ looking forward to use it

i have a newly created bot and was looking for a way to protect it , your software will be a saver and a game changer to many people !

i just hope it is cheap and affordable for many people (25$ is pretty good price for me)

so i'm waiting with my fingers crossed :)

Not to speak for TJ,

But protectgold is the only other system like this on the market right now and it's around $600.

That being said, TJ mentioned wanting to keep the price affordable for everyone. But I highly doubt it will only be $25.

Not to speak for TJ,

But protectgold is the only other system like this on the market right now and it's around $600.

That being said, TJ mentioned wanting to keep the price affordable for everyone. But I highly doubt it will only be $25.

yea i know TJ always make 50% off or something on all his new products ;)

yeah the new system wont be around 25.00

that price was based on a simple solution i had started on year or more ago..

this new system has grown into a beast, but would still be affordable for everyone..

@Aymen not sure what your referring to but I have certain products I have a partnership on and joint venture with others. Being a partner or having a partnership with others on a product is not a bad thing you should look into it. Besides all the products i have personally. And i have a ton..

• Like 1

this new system has grown into a beast, but would still be affordable for everyone..

@Aymen not sure what your referring to but I have certain products I have a partnership on and joint venture with others. Being a partner or having a partnership with others on a product is not a bad thing you should look into it. Besides all the products i have personally. And i have a ton..

Goddamnit!!!! TJ, this is the second time I got all giddy inside like a kid on Christmas because I saw that you updated this thread (hoping you were announcing it's available), only to find out you are replying to other people (myself included)...

Yeah, I also didn't expect $25 to be realistic with all the features being discussed here.

Hey TJ , i was reffering to a launch special offer to ubotters

also make sure to add more payment options so everyone can get your tool (something like 2chekout or Plimus)

• Like 1

Hey TJ , i was reffering to a launch special offer to ubotters

also make sure to add more payment options so everyone can get your tool (something like 2chekout or Plimus)

I 100% agree. There have been a couple of your products that I couldn't buy because of the paypal only option. :(

Please, Please, Please offer plimus (or similar) as a payment method!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely don't want to miss out on this one, but will not be able to purchase if paypal is the only payment method! :(

(excessive use of emoticons is to show how truly upset I will be if this is another paypal only launch!)

Paypal accepts credit cards though - whats different about Plimus?

Paypal only let's you spend $5,000 per credit card before you have to link to a bank account.

Which I don't want to do...

• Like 1

Paypal only let's you spend $5,000 per credit card before you have to link to a bank account.

Which I don't want to do...

True story man ! in addition to that , paypal have many ennoying limitations in my country , so i avoid using paypal all the time!

• Like 1

yeah i plan to have different payment options available..

*made you look*

hope to have it soon guys/gals.

Glad to hear TJ

Just harry up man , i got couple of bots stored that i want to sell ASAP :D

• 2 weeks later...

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving (if you're in the states or you're an American living overseas)! Sorry, I had to find an excuse to bump this thread since it's been over a week since the last post.

TJ- Now that you're full from Turkey I hope it's not tough to get motivated Monday morning to get this awesome product released for us.