UBot Underground

Securing Your Compiled Bots.. Need everyones feedback

91 members have voted

1. 1. What version Ubot are you currently using as of 11/4/2011 ?

You will want to open this as full window to view it best.

It is around 10 minutes long. But goes in depth on the features, as well some of the coding used for this system and how it works.

I am still steadily working on the programing.

If someone has php/mysql background and is interested in development

Please PM me as we might be able to work out a deal.

*this is only if you are well versed with php and mysql im sorry.

Here is the Youtube video:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trying to get things ready for before christmas but i dont want to make any promises and fall short..   As soon as its ready ill make sure to update everyone here..

Currently generating a system that can be dropped into Ubot Easily, and Manage User Licenses.   Current features: Hardware locking to PC Requires email address Requires and checks payment transacti

trying everyone... I will keep you updated for sure..

I do want to mention the reasoning behind why its taking so long to release this system.

If I released a system that tracked just the hardware id number of a pc it is installed to and the ip address the program is connecting from. With being able to disable either one from connecting this would be finished already.

Adding in more functionality like subscriptions, trials, multiple license's, newsletter system complicate the process and make it a much greater project to tackle and build. However I am confident that the overall outcome of the product will be great and well worth its value and effort.

Thanks for the continued support everyone and great to see all those that are interested in this item.

TJ

I do want to mention the reasoning behind why its taking so long to release this system.

If I released a system that tracked just the hardware id number of a pc it is installed to and the ip address the program is connecting from. With being able to disable either one from connecting this would be finished already.

Adding in more functionality like subscriptions, trials, multiple license's, newsletter system complicate the process and make it a much greater project to tackle and build. However I am confident that the overall outcome of the product will be great and well worth its value and effort.

Thanks for the continued support everyone and great to see all those that are interested in this item.

TJ

it looks great man keep up the good work

Pftg4

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on this one yet, or perhaps a planned release date?

It's coming along. I rather not set a definitive date until its in Full testing mode. The reason for that is I rather not rush something simply to put it out there faster, and sacrifice quality.

Hi TJ cant wait for the release of your security system. Got one question. Can we track how many users currently using our bots?

I guess I can include a statistics system in it. But will be on the back burner until the main release is placed out. Then I can build in some easy upload plugins for the system.

TJ

Coming along nicely. Seems I have all the server side functions working properly now. Now its near almost a beta phase after cleaning up the ubot file to make sure its running as best and fast as possible. As well all the proper checks in place and then test the system on some live bots and figure out the distribution system.

TJ

Hey TJ, I was wondering about your progress. Do you already know when will you put it on market?

Greetings, theAnimalix

Coming along nicely. Seems I have all the server side functions working properly now. Now its near almost a beta phase after cleaning up the ubot file to make sure its running as best and fast as possible. As well all the proper checks in place and then test the system on some live bots and figure out the distribution system.

TJ

• 2 weeks later...

If it were that easy trust me I would already have it out.

Between building this item for others to secure their bots, as well as my own personal projects things have been busy.

But don't mistake me being busy for a lack of wanting to get this finished up.

I have a great deal of time invested on it. And to mainly help the rest of you by selling it at a cheap price.

Will update as soon as i can.

TJ

• 1 month later...

Dont know just yet. But hope to have it soon. the original version as shown above is nice. And I finished that up. but its not up to my quality standards and I believe that it can be done much better, as well as adding a desktop management program as well.

So i hope to have it sooner rather then later. but things do come up and have to be addressed. So I will update as soon as i can.

I can't wait for this to come out, Protect Gold is too expensive for me, it's more expensive than buying Ubot Standard actually.

Right Now I'm using a PHP Script called PHP-Keycodes to offer licenses but anybody can share the license key since there's no hardware lock. I tried learning how to hardware lock my bots but I couldn't get my head around it with no clear tutorial around. Basically TJ is my only hope lol

Im working on a new improved version of the software, and management area.

I hate putting out something im not entirely happy with. More of a perfectionist really.

But I suppose I could release my current version as it will work for hardware locking.

But later update with the updated version.

Will see what I can get accomplished over this next week.

I hate putting out something im not entirely happy with. More of a perfectionist really.

But I suppose I could release my current version as it will work for hardware locking.

Seems like a good idea, I'm sure nobody would mind using it with it's current features so releasing it now and updating it later would make a lot of us happy lol.

just get the stuff out (t)here i am almost wetting my pants in anticipation :D drool and other unmentionables (dance) come on TJ come on come on caaaaaaahm on

Its not really about not wanting to put it out there. its that I believe for as little as I would charge I would end up giving a lot of support on setup and operation in its current state.

I will do everything i can to get something out for people to use.

TJ

Its not really about not wanting to put it out there. its that I believe for as little as I would charge I would end up giving a lot of support on setup and operation in its current state.

I will do everything i can to get something out for people to use.

TJ

I can understand that, we (newbie ubot users) are just stressing out because we don't have much options to secure our bots unless we want to pay for solutions that are more expensive than buying ubot.

• 2 weeks later...

I', prolly going to put together something very simple stead of the way this was going. Because i feel it would be very time consuming on support for how cheap I want to release it all to you. This is not saying that as time goes on a newer system would be available for use. So I will see what i can do to get everyone on-board with a way to secure your bots..