UBot Underground

How To Send A Bot To Somebody?

Hi,

I have the Pro version of ubot and I emailed myself a bot I created and tried running it

on another computer but it won't run?

I remember when I didn't own ubot I could still run ubot bots?

I reckon the answer is in the tutorials somewhere but I don't fancy watching them all just

to find out the answer... it must be something simple I'm forgetting? I also searched the forum

but couldn't find a thread.

Thanks alot,

Giles

compile it. (im sure you know)

Make sure the PC you are running it on has .NET 3.5 or higher

and if you are using the run in firefox you will need to install the firefox plugin first.

also under forum user settings update your details to show the proper version of ubot you have right now states standard "License:Standard "

and if you are using the run in firefox you will need to install the firefox plugin first.

also under forum user settings update your details to show the proper version of ubot you have right now states standard "License:Standard "

No I never "compiled" a bot, I'll look around the forum now! Sound for sending such a fast response dude,

I really appreciate that!

I've better things to be doing then updating forum settings, I tried there but couldn't see anything to switch,

I'll try again when I'm not too busy ;)

• 2 months later...

Here's another way to keep track of your bots across a desktop and laptop and also share with others as you want. I use Dropbox (or http://dropbox.com, if you prefer) - If you get the free 2 GB account through my link I get more free storage :). Anyway, what dropbox lets you do is seemlessly sync and share files online. I save all of my bot libraries in one folder, all my work in progress in another and so on. Whenever I save updates, new files or changes, they automatically sync across any shared pcs - laptop & desktop in my case.

If you wanted to make a bot available to someone else you can share a folder in your dropbox with them and then compile the bots and store them there.

My understanding is that Dropbox uses the Amazon S3 storage so it's pretty robust. I have the S3 too but prefer Dropbox because it's seemless. If you're interested check it out.

Dutch

Here's another way to keep track of your bots across a desktop and laptop and also share with others as you want. I use Dropbox (or http://dropbox.com, if you prefer) - If you get the free 2 GB account through my link I get more free storage :). Anyway, what dropbox lets you do is seemlessly sync and share files online. I save all of my bot libraries in one folder, all my work in progress in another and so on. Whenever I save updates, new files or changes, they automatically sync across any shared pcs - laptop & desktop in my case.

If you wanted to make a bot available to someone else you can share a folder in your dropbox with them and then compile the bots and store them there.

My understanding is that Dropbox uses the Amazon S3 storage so it's pretty robust. I have the S3 too but prefer Dropbox because it's seemless. If you're interested check it out.

Dutch

why not create accounts through your link in a bot clearing cookies, and changing proxy to increase your box. ;)

just sayin.. lol

• 3 months later...

hi! what firefox plugin are your referring to that is needed? thanks

Janice

• 2 weeks later...

I just created a Dropbox account and it is cool. I can send and receive files like copy and pasting it to one folder to another. I used Skydrive before, but it transfer files really slow. Good thing Dropbox came up.

• 2 months later...

why not create accounts through your link in a bot clearing cookies, and changing proxy to increase your box. ;)

just sayin.. lol

Wow. That's a great idea, I also used dropbox for this purpose and didn't even think about this TJ.

Just another reason why UBot is so awesome!

• 1 year later...