UBot Underground

Finding your page in google automation possible?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I'm so stupid... I was trying all different methods of selecting the link I wanted, when all I had to do was change the attribute from outerhtml to innerhtml... Duhhh :blink: :angry:

Does it work as you planned does it visit your site and not a cache?

Ack I spoke too soon! It only worked on the 1 site that I tested it on and it only worked because I typed the "name" not the full url. Trying that with the full url did nothing. I really am stumped as to what choice to use to always pick the non cache url. I have been learning so much stuff every time I sit down at ubot and mess with something, but this has yet to work out for me lol! I'm not giving up though. ;)

Does it work as you planned does it visit your site and not a cache?

Ack I spoke too soon! It only worked on the 1 site that I tested it on and it only worked because I typed the "name" not the full url. Trying that with the full url did nothing. I really am stumped as to what choice to use to always pick the non cache url. I have been learning so much stuff every time I sit down at ubot and mess with something, but this has yet to work out for me lol! I'm not giving up though. ;)

Honestly I have no clue how to show your url and not the cache i have tried all the ways I know how. google is tricky.

Yes until it is finished this has to be my number 1 priority with ubot. The friend who bought me ubot did so just for this bot. If it was just for myself I would have been called it "finished" because it does work pretty much how i need it to. It sure is a pain in the behind though this 1 problem haha. :D

Are you guys still working on this?

Are you guys still working on this?

Google is a beast they make making ubots very hard. I have no more ideas on how to solve this or even make better.

I tried to figure out how to select page and ranking number together with no luck either.

I try it whenever I get a idea but hope is very slim

Hey guys, glad someone else is working on this project :) I was going to tackle the same thing. I'd love to be able to figure the exact rank, but the page will at least help. One issue I've seen is that it seems to be case sensitive on the url. Is there a way to make it ignore case?

Hey guys, glad someone else is working on this project :) I was going to tackle the same thing. I'd love to be able to figure the exact rank, but the page will at least help. One issue I've seen is that it seems to be case sensitive on the url. Is there a way to make it ignore case?

I would suggest lower characters most of the searches i see are lower characters for domain name

• 3 years later...

Hey guys, I know this is an old thread, but I need something similar to this for ubot 5 and have run into a halt in my own work. For some reason my bot won't loop properly. I was wondering what the proper way to go to google, input a keyword based on variable user input, then search it for the URL that they want to find for that keyword, and if it does not then it goes to next page and looks. I am trying to allow user input to dictate how many pages deep it will go.

I am making this tool to find sites that are deep into the google index, as all of the tools out there that I have found, only go to page 10! :(

Any help or insight, a point in the right direction, to a tutorial, etc will be of much help! Thanks all!