UBot Underground

New protection system with time limited trials and auto update options!

I've just finished work on a new protection system that does way more than my original Protect66 solution.

It's called Protect Gold and you can read about it and see some video demos of it in action on the Protect Gold Web Page

I have emailed those who own Protect66 and offered a special upgrade deal, if you are a Protect66 customer and have not recieved that email then contact me and I'll fill you in.

Protect Gold not only protects bots but gives you a way of doing time limited trials, auto updates and more.

Andy

• Like 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few suggestions:     Ability to customize the bg color and add your own logo to license form the user will fill in Redirect the user to a specific url when their copy of the bot expires Link to d

I upgraded to Ubot Studio Developer a few weeks ago & I bought Protect Gold at the weekend. I have to say that both products are the best money I have ever spent on the internet. Both have first-c

I've just finished work on a new protection system that does way more than my original Protect66 solution.   It's called Protect Gold and you can read about it and see some video demos of it in actio

hey Andy i just sent you a email

i never got the upgrade email you said you sent out to protcet66 customers

please fill me in

btw anyone who is on the fence about protect66 or protect gold (products of Andys aka net66)

go for it i can tell you protect66 is a good product and Andy always provided great support when i needed it

i have no doubt protect gold is even better

go read my post on the protect66 thread i was very skeptical before i bought it and now I'm a very happy coustomer :D

well except i didn't get the upgrade email :angry: (waves finger "bad boy andy")

but from experience i know andy will replay to my email and fill me in asap :D (good boy)

(probably before my kids get home from school) ;)

EDIT: what did i tell you? i received a replay before i even finished this post awesome support

Hi - Thought i'd chime in and leave a note of my experience with the protect gold script and of course Andy

Firstly taking the leap from protect66 to protect gold wasnt a hard decision what soever as my dealings with Andy from the protectt66 system was enough for me to know that Andy stands by his product and produces quality work -

So now im on the new protect gold system - what can I say - Other then the notes that Andy has made regarding the ability to auto update users - provide demo bots and of course the support to work with e junkie - clickbank - and paypal is absolutely great -

One big issue i had was updating users - I had to firstly get them on the notification list and then send out updates - I actually troubleshoot my users' software with teamviewer - and i must say a few of them had like 5 versions of the same bot - looked very tatty and of course got very confusing.

But now with the protectgold script everything is a breeze - things are so much simpler - and when updates are uploaded to the server - users are prompted to update to the latest release - keeping everything nice, simple and neat

Anyway - I think the benefits speak for themselves and if you havnt worked with Andy then let me assure you that guys like him are 1 in a million - he will bend over backwards to support his product and that says alot about a person.

Now for the part that Andy hasnt noted :rolleyes: Many of my users - not a handful but a number of them have already started to note how the bot is much more stable and works without the frequent oh so common ubot compiled bot bugs - Now I dont know what Andy has done to get the bots to function in a more stable way but all I can say is... well forget what I say - My users are saying WOW -

so a big thank you Andy

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I have updated my super auto blogger bot to use this now and am offering a restricted trial version which is already proving to help get sales.

If you want an idea of how I think the trial system is best used then check out my approach at www.superautoblogger.com - scroll to the end of that page for the link to the trial version which captures email, gives them the trial which runs for 7 days and follows up with a couple of emails during the trial to encourage them to buy.

Simple but effective marketing (I am no marketing expert).

Andy

P.S. Have also just added a changelog feature to the auto updater in Protect Gold so now when someone downloads they can see what changes to expect.

P.P.S. For those who asked, Super Auto Blogger now has an affiliate program in place that pays 50% commissions.

I've had several PM's so am adding this here...

The ubot function that you add to your bots alongside the new protection system uses only commands from the standard version and therefore you can protect bots made with any version of ubot.

Andy.

P.S. By its nature this tool raises questions and support, all of which I respond to very quickly. As such I don't necessarily want too many people using it, its not my main business, I came up with a solution for me originally and offered it and then developed it further. As such I am increasing the price 1st December.

Hey, are either this or protect 66 compatible with the newest versions of UBot?

Please fill me in on both.

Im using 3.455 and it works like a charm -

I was due to increase the price of Protect Gold 1st December. I was busy and it didn't get done. This increase will now happen 7th December.

If you've been thinking of getting Protect Gold then do so before Tuesday if you want it at the current price.

There is no intended increase for Protect66 at this time.

http://www.66th.net/ProtectGold.html

Andy

I upgraded to Ubot Studio Developer a few weeks ago & I bought Protect Gold at the weekend. I have to say that both products are the best money I have ever spent on the internet. Both have first-class support - always available to help (I've even had responses at the weekends!). For serious ubot developers, I can't recommend Protect Gold highly enough. Thanks Andy for an incredible product!

• Like 1

A+++ on Protect Gold! I highly recommend this script to any and all developers looking to protect their software. It's actually very simple to setup and use. The only problem I had was getting the server side script to work correctly. So I contacted Andy and he completely walked me through the process. I mean he even made a video just to help solve the issue.

Thanks Andy!

Protect Gold is an outstanding product. I have it protecting my bots and have over 1200 users. The setup is simple and very well documented. I even managed to setup a script which interacts with the clickbank notification service so users can be removed automatically if they refund. Andy is a top bloke and helped me out loads when i have needed it. Would recommend protect gold very highly to anyone who is thinking about protecting their bots. Hats off to you Andy....and thanks for all your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, really appreciate your comments :-)

Andy

Hi... I know I may be pushing it... but do you have a discount code or something for the Protect Gold? I know your price is very fair for what it does, but I am just wondering, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

Happy New Year!

Thanks!!

Hi... I know I may be pushing it... but do you have a discount code or something for the Protect Gold? I know your price is very fair for what it does, but I am just wondering, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

Happy New Year!

Thanks!!

Sorry but no.

Andy

• 3 months later...

This thread is several months old and I'm looking at your site. Not sure, but does this work with the latest ubot version? (3.5.141)

Thanks

Yes it does, Andy is the man, I can vouch for him. I use his script too. :)

Awwww thanks Praney :-)

By the way, if anyone wants to sell protected bots using WSOPro then I now have a script that works for that. Its been tested by Adam Jackson, Mike Carlin and myself and works well.

If you are a registered user of Protect Gold (sorry this isn't for the Protect66/Silver version) and need WSO Pro interfacing then fire me an email and I'll sort you out!

Andy

Awwww thanks Praney :-)

By the way, if anyone wants to sell protected bots using WSOPro then I now have a script that works for that. Its been tested by Adam Jackson, Mike Carlin and myself and works well.

If you are a registered user of Protect Gold (sorry this isn't for the Protect66/Silver version) and need WSO Pro interfacing then fire me an email and I'll sort you out!

Andy

Thanks Andy, I would like that so much. Will shoot you an email.

Praney

Hi Praney,

I'll send this over to you later today when I am at my main PC (out and about on laptop at the moment)

Andy

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update to let you know that I now have a way of intergrating Protect Gold with Rapid Action Profits (RAP). It does involve a few steps that might be considered 'intermediate' in the skill level required. If anyone needs to know how to do it then drop me an email, but the basic steps are;

1) Move your licence database table into the RAP database.

2) Set the config up so it points to that database/user/pass/etc.

3) Insert the following code around line 405 of the RAP ipn.php script (right before the comment "# Send download notification to purchaser"

# Create Protection License
$custname="$payer_firstname $payer_lastname";
$appid="2";
$res = query("SELECT * FROM `licence` WHERE `transid` = '$txn_id'");
list($total_rows) = mysql_fetch_array($res);
if( $total_rows < 1 ){
 query("INSERT INTO `licence` (`custname`, `custemail`, `appid`, `move`, `transid`,`machineid`) VALUES ( \"$custname\", \"$payer_email\", \"$appid\", 6, \"$txn_id\",\"inactive\")");}

4) You can optionally put in code to delete the license in the refund/reversal section (around line 278) too.

This will create licenses using the same transaction id that RAP reports in its delivery pages.

Enjoy!

Andy