UBot Underground

Blank screen on startup

I got the attached image from a client of mine who bought a compiled bot from me. He's running on XP SP3 with dot-Net 3.5 SP1. He has IE8.

Any ideas what could be wrong on his computer? What actions can he take to make ubot compiled bots work on his computer?

Thanks for any help,

--Joe

post-19-12826296254965_thumb.jpg

I got the attached image from a client of mine who bought a compiled bot from me. He's running on XP SP3 with dot-Net 3.5 SP1. He has IE8.

Any ideas what could be wrong on his computer? What actions can he take to make ubot compiled bots work on his computer?

Thanks for any help,

--Joe

This happens. It has been reported as a bug numerous times but there has never been a fix. I refund around 15% of sales of my super auto blogger bot because of this. I've tried getting people to uninstall and reinstall .net, and a bunch of other things. There is no apparent rhyme or reason to this, I've even had someone who has ubot buy a compiled bot from me and it does this even though their install of ubot works fine!

Search the bug reports and you'll find threads about this but sadly no sign of a solution from the dev team.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

This is happening on start up of the bot.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

PLEASE provide a solution. Like the previous member above, I'm just refunding 15-20% of my sales because of this one issue.

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!! :(

Yup, still no fix for this??

I actually had a user send me to this page and tell me that its a ubot issue - is it because of the size of the bots or something else? -

cheers

• 4 years later...

Was there ever a solution found for this problem?

I rarely get a user with it but today one contacted me. Everytime they open the bot it just opens to a blank white screen with no UI or functionality. Other users in the past said they resolved it by opening and closing the bot or by just moving to a different computer. 

I would like to be able to tell a user how to resolve the problem if they contact me rather than giving them a big list of things to try that don't seem to help.

post-543-0-87050000-1414118550_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

Ok, We tried to load windows in "safe mode" and all is ok, the bot is running.

So the problem is due to an external software ;)

Edited by zenos