UBot Underground

Free Wordpress.com article posting bot

Hi there,

Here's something I put together in an hour to help speed up some of the repetitive tasks.

The bot will take an article.txt file which can include spin syntax.

It will load a username.txt file and a passwords.txt file and then take one random line from a tags.txt file and do the following.

Login to the account on wordpress.com post it, log out and the goto the next account, login and repeate until all the accounts in the list have been actioned.

There's also a user input delay so you can schedule it.

Here's the link to the page with the compiled bot.

:)

theninjamanz,

cool stuff mate ...

we need an xml-rpc module in uBot!!! :D

Here's a thought ... or two.

A Posterous or Ping.fm account creator and blog poster.

both of those two free site allow you to post to Vox, blogger, wordpress.com, etc ...

once setup - all you'd need to do is automate the posting to ping.fm accounts [ many of them ] - randomly rotate thru them and they could spin varied content to all sorts o places.

Id love to have article writers write me some stuff ... and seed the article with 3 token words as well as keywords, and find a way to have uBot - on the fly as it spins the articles - to replce certain keywords or tokens with a spun backlink

~!*+token+*!~

<a href==http://{www.mydomain1.org|mydomain2.net}">{KW1|KW2|KW3|KW100}<\a>

theninjamanz,

cool stuff mate ...

we need an xml-rpc module in uBot!!! :D

Here's a thought ... or two.

A Posterous or Ping.fm account creator and blog poster.

both of those two free site allow you to post to Vox, blogger, wordpress.com, etc ...

once setup - all you'd need to do is automate the posting to ping.fm accounts [ many of them ] - randomly rotate thru them and they could spin varied content to all sorts o places.

Id love to have article writers write me some stuff ... and seed the article with 3 token words as well as keywords, and find a way to have uBot - on the fly as it spins the articles - to replce certain keywords or tokens with a spun backlink

~!*+token+*!~

<a href==http://{www.mydomain1.org|mydomain2.net}">{KW1|KW2|KW3|KW100}<\a>

This is basically a find and replace job but nothing comes to mind as to how to achieve that.

You have an article.

You hardcode tokens into the ubot saying IF xtoken is present then replace with Y.

In the article you put your token.

So now you've got ubot set up to publish your article and replace the tokens with your keyword.

But here's where I get a logic block. How do you import an article and then perform a find and replace on it to replace the tokens. I'm not sure if that's possible because even if you add the article to a list, I'm not sure that you get the ability to perform find and replaces on it?

What you would be able to do is have tokens at the start and end of the article. That way you just add the article to a list and then insert variables that are set to tokens at the start and the end. But you're asking for something that happens at wherever you define the token in the content, so I'm not sure.

I have an access database that does this kind of stuff.

Does anyone else know?

This is basically a find and replace job but nothing comes to mind as to how to achieve that.

You have an article.

You hardcode tokens into the ubot saying IF xtoken is present then replace with Y.

In the article you put your token.

So now you've got ubot set up to publish your article and replace the tokens with your keyword.

But here's where I get a logic block. How do you import an article and then perform a find and replace on it to replace the tokens. I'm not sure if that's possible because even if you add the article to a list, I'm not sure that you get the ability to perform find and replaces on it?

What you would be able to do is have tokens at the start and end of the article. That way you just add the article to a list and then insert variables that are set to tokens at the start and the end. But you're asking for something that happens at wherever you define the token in the content, so I'm not sure.

I have an access database that does this kind of stuff.

Does anyone else know?

"A Posterous or Ping.fm account creator and blog poster."

Cool.. I'll explore on that and see if I can make any good stuff for share here.. :)

• 8 months later...

Hi Im currently doing something similar - what im doing is adding a comma separated text from list - first part being the article title - then body and then tags - what I want to do is search the body text of the article being entered into the article field and check it against a keyword which is set as a variable that the user types in - if the variable is present then have it anchored to a random url from another file - then I will enter the modified new list containing the keyword with the link -

Not sure if im making sense - hopefully the image below will help

It might look a little more confusing because im loading spinned articles so have added the spin command too

The search part is the Variable which is a UI text field - so for example - The text which will be pasted into the article body field might have the keyword dog training which the user would like to link to their clickbank offer - so they enter dog training into the Variable named 'AnchorKeyword'

Then it gets replaced with a url from another text file

Now what I need to do is to figure out how to limit the amount of times a link gets added - Im testing and have come across articles with the keyword being repeated almost 10 times - now i dont want there to be 10 links - as this is no good -

If anyone knows then id love to know

thanks

post-785-12935834724705_thumb.gif

• 5 months later...