UBot Underground

Windows 10 Compiled Bots

Well, some people use windows 10 and they have problems. I compiled bots and send to customers and he cant open them. receives this error: 

post-3116-0-92532400-1440863983_thumb.png

What is this all about?

post-3116-0-92532400-1440863983_thumb.png

Could be a firewall as well. Ubot bots need full internet access to download additional files and components. Ask them if they use additional security software who might block the communication.

Also some AV software flags Ubot bots as viruses. They have to add your bot to the whitelist.

Dan

Thats cute huh..

You got a Dev license, meaning you paid to keep ubot's name off of your bots, yet they still expoze that its built with ubot.

Sad.

At least it's not in the UI :-) 

Dan

At least it's not in the UI :-) 

Dan

Whats the difference, We paid for a NONE Branded software, yet they still keep their brand in it.

Its false advertising & against the law.

This has always been an issue with ubotstudio.

You would think they would fix this, but instead they continue to sell it as unbranded, and create newer versions of the software that also include their brand.

Don't get me wrong, i LOVE the software. 

But dislike the fact that they ignorantly include their branded name, when they made us pay extra money for a none branded license.

http://i.imgur.com/bez3lBc.png

• Like 1

I actually got that error the other day running Win 7 ultimate, so its not just on Win10. And I agree, there should be NO BRANDING after them being paid to remove it!

PS cant remeber what ui was doing, was testing code but made some changes and it went away, so not sure if it was a bug or not.

I don't know why they like to advertise.

Hi this software crashed and it was made with UBS!!! :)

LOL

Guess who gets the blame in the suppot chat/emails

that is right, UBS not bot creator.

I would not want this if I was creator if UBS.

Negative Advertising

face palm, headbang x2

CD

p.s.

Totall agree but what really gets me is the ubot browser has crashed message which Ive already made clear is unacceptable they are well aware of the issue and couldnt care less

Whats the difference, We paid for a NONE Branded software, yet they still keep their brand in it.
Its false advertising & against the law.

This has always been an issue with ubotstudio.
You would think they would fix this, but instead they continue to sell it as unbranded, and create newer versions of the software that also include their brand.

Don't get me wrong, i LOVE the software. 
But dislike the fact that they ignorantly include their branded name, when they made us pay extra money for a none branded license.

http://i.imgur.com/bez3lBc.png

Maybe reading this will snap them to attention.. well said

LOL

Negative Advertising

face palm, headbang x2

CD

p.s.

LOL

Negative Advertising

face palm, headbang x2

CD

p.s.

Agreed. Maybe add an option for us to put our own message when the browser crash so we can instruct the users what to do on those instances.

Well, some people use windows 10 and they have problems. I compiled bots and send to customers and he cant open them. receives this error: 

What is this all about?

Is the client running it as admin? If that doesn't fix it, you need to bring it up to Seth.

Hi guys, nice to see so many responses. It was firewall issue. Mcafee firewall was nuts. Fixed by disabling mcafee and restarting comp.

I would like to see all mention of ubot gone as well - However, I do not believe that they are misleading on their sales page in any way.

You pay to have branding removed, and it is removed. Your bots no longer say "powered by ubot" right on the front end anymore.

Error messages and bug reports really don't naturally fall into the "branding" category - But again, I'm with everyone else, I would love to have the ability to provide my own text for all error messages generated by ubot.

I'm sorry but error messages etc do fall under the category of branding, see the definition below...

Branding (Promotional), the act of imprinting or engraving a brand name or symbol onto a product.

But as noted above if it were my product getting a bad reputation because of branding on the error messages in our software I'd certainly get it removed pronto...

We should be able to edit our own error messages within the developer licence...

The thread is terribly off topic. Please open a ticket if you have questions for staff. If you have feature suggestions, please visit the public tracker at tracker.ubotstudio.com

Thank you!