UBot Underground

Need Help With Plugin And Xmlrpc

I started with uBot couple days ago. Need to do some bulk operations on douzens of wordpress blogs. I decided to use xmlrpc, but didn't find such bot or plugin. There is http post plugin which I can use to rewrite some xmlrpc methods, but looks like a lot of work. There is already implemented C# library WordPressScharp for this and my idea is to create a plugin that only wraps this implemetation. But still on test stage I have some problems, which I can not solve and need some help.

I downloaded WordPressScharp and added it with NuGet in Visual Studio. Follow the steps from plugin tutorial, but change Execute method to read post from my blog. Compiled and added the plugin to uBot, run it and have this error "Could not load file for assembly 'WrodPressSharp...." 

All dlls are in the folder with myplugin, also I copied them to system32, but still have this error.

BTW tried to add WrodPressSharp as plugin, of course this didn't help, but can not removed it from plugins now, but it still appears in "Unreviewed Plugins"

The plugin directory is not the same as the root directory , usually when you are dealing with a dll assembly for a c# application , you would just need to place both dlls together in the root directory , but that doesn't work in this case  , so what you need to do is embed the 3rd party Dll in your plugin dll then extract it to a temp folder or main ubot root and then use Assembly.Load !

Regards

Thanks for the answers. I tried both, but Assembly.Load is little overcomplicated for me and I gave up after 3 hours of reading and testing. About ILMerge first I read that it is not suitable for WPF, but decide to try it. There is very user-friendly tool of it https://ilmergegui.codeplex.com/ and after 3 clicks I got the merged dll. :)