UBot Underground

Do You Use/develop Plugins - Please Read

Hello.

I just found a "bug" in Ubot Studio, that plugins are not correctly reset / initialized when you open the Tools / Plugin menu.

So for example, you open Ubot Studio with a plugin already enabled. Everything works fine. Then you open the Tools / Plugin menu. And now strange stuff happens. 

for example, commands / functions work correctly when you hit run, but not when you use "Run Node". Or the other way around.

This mainly happens with plugins who use internal list or dictionaries (within the plugin code). Because they are somehow not correctly unloaded and loaded when you open the Tools / Plugin menu.

I already opened a tracker for this. And sent a video to Seth and Jason about this behavior.

To avoid the problem. Every time you want to enable / disable one or multiple plugins, save your work and restart ubot studio. 

If all plugins are enabled when you open Ubot Studio, everything works fine. But stay away from the Tools / Plugin menu. As soon as you open that menu once, even without

changing anything, the problems can occur. 

When I enable or disable plugins, I always close Ubot Studio and use Ubot Launcher to open Ubot Studio with the necessary plugins already enabled. 

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 1

The problem is that there are very long. I've found him trying to fix in version 5.0.
However. It is not perfect. And it was removed from version 5.5.

Now version 5.8.5. There are problems with creating new plugins. When I create a new plug-ins and add it to Ubot. Then Compile bots. Bots Compile not be opened.

This problem does not occur with version V4 and V5.7.1.