UBot Underground

[Help] Getting Csrfmiddlewaretoken

Yesterday I was able to get some session ID's using the xpath parser from Aymen.

I tried to get it with a csrfmiddlewaretoken but couldn't seem to return anything.

This is the token i'm trying to get

action='/auth/login/?next=/accounts/register/'>   <input type='hidden' name='csrfmiddlewaretoken' value='IjAh8whMMaZX76NzIekohGQ2wlZmBty6' />   <label for="id_username">Username:</label>   <input id="id_username" maxlength="254" name="username" type="text" />   <label for="id_password">Password:</label>   <input id="id_password" name="password" type="password" />   <label for="id_rememberme">Keep me logged in:</label> <input id="id_rememberme" name="rememberme" type="checkbox" />   <input type='submit' value='login' class="button"/>   <input type='hidden' name='next' value='/accounts/register/'>   </form>

How would I go about getting this with xpath? or any of Aymens functions?

Thanks for any help!

Sean

Here you go, you can change the input of course to be the sites source code

set(#input,"action=\'/auth/login/?next=/accounts/register/\'>   <input type=\'hidden\' name=\'csrfmiddlewaretoken\' value=\'IjAh8whMMaZX76NzIekohGQ2wlZmBty6\' />   <label for=\"id_username\">Username:</label>   <input id=\"id_username\" maxlength=\"254\" name=\"username\" type=\"text\" />   <label for=\"id_password\">Password:</label>   <input id=\"id_password\" name=\"password\" type=\"password\" />   <label for=\"id_rememberme\">Keep me logged in:</label> <input id=\"id_rememberme\" name=\"rememberme\" type=\"checkbox\" />   <input type=\'submit\' value=\'login\' class=\"button\"/>   <input type=\'hidden\' name=\'next\' value=\'/accounts/register/\'>   </form>","Global")
set(#csrftoken,$plugin function("HTTP post.dll", "$xpath parser", #input, "//input[@name=\'csrfmiddlewaretoken\']", "value", "HTML"),"Global")

Hey HelloInsomnia,

Thank you again for the help...small problem though. It's on the page twice and I deleted duplicates when I added it to my list but it's still there. Any solution for this?

Here pis a picture in the debug, http://imgur.com/zab4o9Z .

Thank you again for your assistance :).