UBot Underground

Is Ubot Stealth Legit, Or Is It Just Another Advertising Email?

It mentioned having a new browser engine, and then it just listed other crap that's already built in.

http://puu.sh/juhyU/18e14c25b3.png

If the new browser engine actually works on webpages in 2015, I would probably think about getting the update. But if this is just another advertising email, I most likely will just get off the list, and of course not get the update.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I'm pretty excited 

Sorry guys, programmers are notoriously bad at estimating release dates, and UBot Stealth is no exception. The UBot Browser is crucial to UBot Studio, and is understandably difficult to replace.      

Let's make sure it works before requesting new features on a new feature we haven't even been able to use yet 

Yeah Ive got to say thanks Seth,while I was moaning and groaning you were doing something a lot bigger than fixing a few bugs,fair play to you,although it did ruin my notifications thread in the freebies ha

• Like 1

can we get a new "Stealth" dark theme to go with it too please?

Let's make sure it works before requesting new features on a new feature we haven't even been able to use yet  ;)

• Like 3

Better late then never,it sure took some years but this might go in the right direction.

To be honest i never tried or hear about CEF until i got that mail,i just had to play around with CEF and i must say it looks like a great option.

Have to say it is very light weight and with tons of options,and this looks like a good candidate (Maybe even good enough for me to consider changing out Firefox with this in my own softwares)

One great thing is you can use the chrome developer tools and that is one of my favorites,and you can run CEF in mono and p/invoke lib.

However i got a couple of questions,maybe Seth can answer those since i have only played with CEF for a day.

Can you use chrome plugins in CEF,and take controll of them with code?

How is the support for MVVM with CEF?

Are there browser record options to use in CEF? Maybe some third party?

Like the dark theme in Visual Studio!

Link for the lazy

exactly what I use too and what I was thinking about.

Let's make sure it works before requesting new features on a new feature we haven't even been able to use yet  ;)

Just planting a seed, I know better. :)

wise words. feature creep kills.

Indeed, still waiting for UBot 5 to meet Accessibility Standards.

So, maybe the dark theme would be a tad easier on you guys. Perhaps it will avoid the Feature Creeper as it is Stealthy unlike the current color scheme.

Staring at those colors for hours kills the eyes.

http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/an-introduction-to-color-theory-for-web-designers--webdesign-1437

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/233843

In short, UBot 5's colors are not conducive to programming however, they are to selling. But why try to sell us what we already bought?

Just say'n

you can make your own browser recorder for any browser really. Infact in ubots case making there own would be better as most output code of most third party's would only support the mainstream programming languages.

Sure you can make your own recorder but why try to re-invent the weel :)

I only use mainstream real coding languages and not ubot,missing out on too much when using ubot.

• Like 1

Guys it's already come out and you don't even know it because it's stealth :ph34r:

lol

just noticed theres a CEF browser in the 5.8.5 support files