UBot Underground

Inlcude Command - Does Not Compile .ubot File

Hi guys, I added this as a feature request but just wanted to check if you guys have the same thing and it's not just my setup? When I use the include command and then compile the main bot the included .ubot file is not compiled into the main .exe. I don't want to have to distribute my .ubot files with the core code along side my .exe file.

Anyone else get this?

no it wont, ..  "include" will just include and external file, 

it wont compile with the bot, 

however, 

You can encrypt the external "included" files and rename them whatever.dll 

There is a free encryption plugin around here 

I do it all the time, makes a bot very lightweight 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

perfect - I can work with that - thanks CJ... I had just made a post i need to go delete now.

So the idea is to rename the .ubot ext to something else, then in your main bot, you rename the ext. back to .ubot, then the include command runs, then you change the .ubot extension again so that unless the user is actively looking at those files, he never knows.

Correct?

-----

I must be doing something wrong... Sure would be nice to be able to call these ubot files from a web server

perfect - I can work with that - thanks CJ... I had just made a post i need to go delete now.

So the idea is to rename the .ubot ext to something else, then in your main bot, you rename the ext. back to .ubot, then the include command runs, then you change the .ubot extension again so that unless the user is actively looking at those files, he never knows.

Correct?

-----

I must be doing something wrong... Sure would be nice to be able to call these ubot files from a web server

Sorry man, I literally only just noticed this reply from you, .. 

how ignorant of me ..  :mellow:

Im guessing you got it sorted by now  :)