UBot Underground

Solve New Google Captcha With Dbc & 2Captcha!

http://www.graphicengines.com/UbotSalesCaptcha/UbotSourceCodeCaptcha.jpg

Both DBC & 2Captcha are still in the early stages of solving these type of captchas. Please do not blame me or the code for poorly solved captchas. If 2Captcha or DBC are not returning correct responses please contact them.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes 2Captcha can solve 16 boxes. Problem is that value they are returning is something like this "3212" so we are not able to able to separate values for the correct answer. As per my understanding, c

As it states in the sales letter the source code is for educational purposes. Its not meant to be a plugin that is constantly updated. Its to teach you how you can integrate solving of the new Google

Ok gotcha! Can you give me a website that is consistently showing the 16 box captcha? Im not running across it enough to be noticeable on my end.   

Glad you posted it up for sale. The only issue that is keeping me from buying it is the requirements. I have the http post plugin, and server and thats where it ends. The advanced image is a paid plugin right?

Yep the Advanced Image plugin is paid. Basically you'd just need to replace the line where the Advanced Image plugin is used with any other method to reduce the image size. Its just 1 line of code for 2Captcha and 1 line for DBC. Unfortunately the ubot save image command saves the images at about 250kb which is too big so the Advance Image plugin is the best and easiest workaround I found.

Glad you posted it up for sale. The only issue that is keeping me from buying it is the requirements. I have the http post plugin, and server and thats where it ends. The advanced image is a paid plugin right?

Almost $100 needs to get spent for me to try it. Definitely worth it, but it just doesn't fit into my budget at the moment. Will see what I can do though. 

I'm glad that you took the time to come up with this as it will help a lot of people and I do not mind paying.  

Transaction ID: 5LN58164NH267802B

Looks interesting but I'm curious why clicking the box in ubot triggers the spam box but outside ubot

it works just fine?

Is this the only way around it is to send it to a 3rd party? Are they clicking the box somehow? I don't

understand how this works with an API but not by coding inside ubot?

Looks interesting but I'm curious why clicking the box in ubot triggers the spam box but outside ubot

it works just fine?

Is this the only way around it is to send it to a 3rd party? Are they clicking the box somehow? I don't

the captcha service sends you the right combination, let's say Pic 1, 3 & 7 are the right one, so they send 137 then you configure your bot to click on those pics

It doesn't show the captcha for you normally because you're probably logged into Gmail within your browser and they know you are a human due to your normal interaction. For bots, browsers searching privately or users not logged into any Google service you will get the puzzle to solve.

it works just fine?

it works just fine?

My wife literally sits and types in captchas at 2Captcha to build credits for me, 

these captchas show up on her screen with a number on each image(1-9), then she types in the corresponding numbers,

then i think the numbers tell the api where the selected images are.

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance you can incorporate reporting of incorrect captchas in the source code also ?

thanks

Yes, this should be a must. Would it be easy to implement?

Will purchase today if you implement. Let me know.

Sorry guys this source code is just showing how to implement the captcha. I put this together because many people kept asking me to. If you want to report fails then just use the free advanced captcha plugin by Pash and report the fail. Anybody with 2 minutes on their hands is more than capable of figuring this out for themselves. 

Yes, this should be a must. Would it be easy to implement?

Will purchase today if you implement. Let me know.