UBot Underground

How To Won On This Paypal Dispute Situation?

My Soft Has 7-day Money Back Guarantee, One guy raise a dispute after using it for a couple of months.

I submitted with proofs to PP that the guy use it for couple of months and now asking for refund.

But after 10-days later,the PayPal Has been on the his Favor Cause of Following Reason.

The dispute amount has now been debited from your PayPal account because of the following reason(s):

• This transaction was not marked as eligible for Seller Protection.

Can you please guys advice,How to Won on this PayPal Dispute Situation.

This was the second time that happened to me. :( :( :( :( :(

You will lose just about every Digital Product PP Dispute/.
All the buyer needs to do is tell Paypal it's a digital product, and you will lose.
It sucks, but you must read PP's terms of service. it's clearly stated that digital products are not covered by sellers protection.

You will lose just about every Digital Product PP Dispute/.

All the buyer needs to do is tell Paypal it's a digital product, and you will lose.

It sucks, but you must read PP's terms of service. it's clearly stated that digital products are not covered by sellers protection.

I thought PayPal changed this ?

i could be wrong but I certainly read something about it

CJ

You think that is worse?

I got 5 disputes from the same customer who purchase from 2012 today!

What the hell are they thinking still allowing customers from years ago to file a dispute.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/14be9abf-17fb-4f20-93cf-8fdb06d5af72/07.28.2015-17.46.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/2620696f-02a0-4c25-81fc-f8de779cc8a6/07.28.2015-17.47.png

You think that is worse?

I got 5 disputes from the same customer who purchase from 2012 today!

What the hell are they thinking still allowing customers from years ago to file a dispute.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/14be9abf-17fb-4f20-93cf-8fdb06d5af72/07.28.2015-17.46.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/2620696f-02a0-4c25-81fc-f8de779cc8a6/07.28.2015-17.47.png

I thought disputes could only be opened within a month, or something like that ?

Ive just decided, .... Paypal are run by retards

Its the only explanation :/

CJ

It was authorised purchase Kev,But i wonder some of purchases cover seller protection and some not.

PayPal really weird

what  type of dispute was it? was it unauthorised purchase.

Surely that customer's dispute from 2012 will not be upheld. Like Kev said, I understand it to have a 180 day limit. However, if the dispute is tying up your funds while it gets investigated, the customer might be doing it out of sheer spite.

Some people are just sick.

Hope it works out for you.

Dont keep any $ in your paypal acount. As soon as the purchase is done remove the funds.

This is a natural progression as to how paypal works.

Dont keep any $ in your paypal acount. As soon as the purchase is done remove the funds.

This won't really help  - you'll be in the negative balance after the dispute.

@kreatus I thought they could only dispute for a max of 180 days how has he been able to do that?

I think it's because of paypal updated policies.

Surely that customer's dispute from 2012 will not be upheld. Like Kev said, I understand it to have a 180 day limit. However, if the dispute is tying up your funds while it gets investigated, the customer might be doing it out of sheer spite.

Some people are just sick.

Hope it works out for you.

I really hope so.

That isnt going to work. It will just hurt your account.

kk so What do we do?

Till this day i never had an issue with paypal nor i had any disputes in my account so how do I avoid this what solution can we make to stop this what other payment processor supports most other countries and works best for digital products??

Guys we need a solution surely there must be someone who knows this?

Another one today from 2013!

Upon checking his email. This guy purchased a ubot source code...

This new paypal policy is freaking stupid!

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/e6046143-594c-425f-8486-c243d4890375/07.30.2015-07.50.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/c230f3f0-28b2-4be4-bc1f-3a77ed181164/07.30.2015-08.07.png

The reason they are so strict right now, is because all these indian scammers selling bad software and paypal got fed up with it.

Great and now Honest Sellers have to pay the price quite literally does anyone know which Payments Processor we can use ?

Ok, 

I have just got off the phone with Paypal after i woke up to 2 disputes, 

Dispute reason - Unauthorized payment 

now i know the buyer is a liar because i specifically made a point of emailing the "Paypal Registered" address to confirm they actually made the payment 

so i have been in contact with both buyers (for this exact reason as it happens)

I told the lady that the buyer is lying based on the fact that how can it be un-authorized if the buyer replied to my email and confirmed that is was definitely them that made the payment

The paypal support person said that Disputes and Chargebacks are decided by the buyers bank and not Paypal,

is that a fob off ?

I find it hard to believe that PP has no say in the dispute/claim decision 

Ok, 

now i know the buyer is a liar because i specifically made a point of emailing the "Paypal Registered" address to confirm they actually made the payment 

so i have been in contact with both buyers (for this exact reason as it happens)

I told the lady that the buyer is lying based on the fact that how can it be un-authorized if the buyer replied to my email and confirmed that is was definitely them that made the payment

The paypal support person said that Disputes and Chargebacks are decided by the buyers bank and not Paypal,

is that a fob off ?

Paypal want's to protect it's buyers, they know if they piss of buyers and they leave the sellers will also leave. But it's really the problem of the many scammers that deliver a halve working product or not product at all. So paypal had to change it's rules so buyers don't walk away.

Unauthorized payment dispute is different then a regular dispute. I win 90% of those because they check if there was any un-authorized access to their account. If not they give you back the money. The real issue is with regular claims and proving that you have delivered the digital product as claimed. Thats harder to prove.

Ok, 

is that a fob off ?

• Like 1

I read somewhere that paypal's definition of proving delivery (under new terms) was record of download which must include time and date. It may be worthwhile for people using ubotlocker to add manually aymens tweaks that includes number of uses, last IP used and time.

that said paypal are biased for digital goods towards buyer so even that might not help.

thanks

kev123

I read somewhere that paypal's definition of proving delivery (under new terms) was record of download which must include time and date. It may be worthwhile for people using ubotlocker to add manually aymens tweaks that includes number of uses, last IP used and time.

that said paypal are biased for digital goods towards buyer so even that might not help.

thanks

kev123

Thats actually quite interesting, as i have logs with the user IP and various other details related to the download, 

Also, not sure if its worth mentioning, 

but the lady i spoke to at PayPal gave me an email address to send my concern/complaint too :

chargeback-response@paypal.com

might be useful to someone

CJ

Ok Seriously What do we do here guys?

What other payment processor is favorable to us?

check my post, I was asking same question:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18093-new-paypal-buyer-protection-policy-and-how-to-handle-it/