UBot Underground

Google Search Resulst - How To Find Specific Link

Hi,

i want to test if an specific link exist on a search result page on google. I tried different thinks, but i don't get a solution that work for me fine.
I have search the forum, but there were no post that help me.

I have test it with $exist and atributes in the adwanced editor, too. But i can't get the regex in the editor to work.

The regex works fine in my text editor to find the link.

Any idea?

PS: There is a problem so I can not post the code here. I Will try it later

Edited by michelinsy

not sure if this will work with it, but something i was doing on a results page, i scraped the element offset which had the result, checked if it contained the "title"

Not sure if google use an element offset for their 10 results perpage, but worth checking

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sry for the late response.

The answer does not help me to solve my problem, because there are different Links (and titles) I want to check. But thanks for your effort.

For now I have the regex very simple with wildcard, but this can be tricky and maybe will not give me the results I need in the future.

The main question I have at the moment is: Why can my editor find the Link with regex and ubot's function regex not?

Im not sure I get what the problem is but I think the problem you are having is if I search "ubot" the result would be

<b>ubot</b>studio.com (ubot in bold) ? ? ?

so the exists mighn't work,scrape the list and then do a loop,I searched ubotstudio.com and used that as my link to find

Are you using HTTP Get to get your results?if so than remove the <b> </b> tags from the document text,that should work,if you are just using the browser

add list to list(%links,$scrape attribute(<class="_Rm">,"innertext"),"Delete","Global")
set(#find this,"www.ubotstudio.com","Global")
set(#position,0,"Global")
loop($list total(%links)) {
    if($comparison($find regular expression($list item(%links,#position),#find this),"> Greater than",$nothing)) {
        then {
            alert("found")
            increment(#position)
        }
        else {
            increment(#position)
        }
    }
}