UBot Underground

How To Include Specific Captcha Account In Compiled Bot

I've done the bot which works fine in Ubot because I manually add the captcha account details. When I compile it (and check the option to add the captcha menu), the compiled bot doesn't store my captcha account details. I have to enter them manually.

So my question is can you embed or store captcha account details in a compiled bot so you don't have to enter them manually?

Thanks

EDIT - Forget this - I must have been doing something wrong because the credentials are stored

You just add the captcha credentials within Ubot itself (Tools - Captcha Service accounts), then when you compile the bot tick the box to include services menu. When you run the exe, you'll see the captcha account(s) you specified are still in the menu.

I think when I originally tried, I didn't check that services menu box during compilation - expecting the credentials to be stored somewhere, but you have to check that box.

This is a bot for my personal use, hence wanting my credentials to be stored. if you were selling it, you wouldn't add your own details, but the buyer could add theirs via the services menu.