UBot Underground

How To Read Text On An Image (Like A Captcha)

A site I log in to each day each displays an image and that image contains text. I want to be able to determine what that text is. Its a bit like a captcha I guess but I don't know how to use the captcha commands in ubot.

The src of the image doesn't have a image extension (like .png, .jpg etc), but is generated via a URL like this:

link.com/speech/1.php?s=4&v=1437659221 so its just random

Is there a way to treat this image like a captcha and "solve" it in to a variable that I can then use?

is there any sample code or any plugin that could help with with this?

Thanks all

A site I log in to each day each displays an image and that image contains text. I want to be able to determine what that text is. Its a bit like a captcha I guess but I don't know how to use the captcha commands in ubot.

The src of the image doesn't have a image extension (like .png, .jpg etc), but is generated via a URL like this:

link.com/speech/1.php?s=4&v=1437659221 so its just random

Is there a way to treat this image like a captcha and "solve" it in to a variable that I can then use?

is there any sample code or any plugin that could help with with this?

Would I need to use a captcha solving service?

Thanks all

set(#captcha,$solve captcha(<class="btn btn-primary">),"Global")

use that to setup your captcha then use the element selector to highlight the image, you might have to play around with it, and look at the advanced element selector too

Thanks - yes I got it working so at least I can see the value assigned to a variable in an alert box, so next thing I need to do is to email that value to myself each day.

Cheers