UBot Underground

Search Toolbox Problem

not that one yet

but it will cause more problems when the defines don't show in the tool box

I have that one and the work around is to use the search box

Yeh my defines rarely show in the toolbox, and now I can't even find them with the search.

i've had that problem before, usually just restart of ubot and its fixed, never had it as an ongoing issues, is that what you have?

Yeh I restarted ubot, still did'nt work. So then I restarted my PC and still no go.

Maybe if I re-install ubot might fix it. Anyone know where to download ubot 5 to re-install?

• 5 months later...

Yeh my defines rarely show in the toolbox, and now I can't even find them with the search.

Yeh I restarted ubot, still did'nt work. So then I restarted my PC and still no go.

Maybe if I re-install ubot might fix it. Anyone know where to download ubot 5 to re-install?

suddenly i got this problem ... do you found any workaround darryl ?

suddenly i got this problem ... do you found any workaround darryl ?

The problem started for me when I stopped paying for updates. Had to start paying again to get it working again.

• Like 1

The problem started for me when I stopped paying for updates. Had to start paying again to get it working again.

So it is the way ubot force us to subscribe. I got this problem after my subscription ends

All I know is that when I stopped paying for updates the problem started. I created a support ticket and was referred to this link: http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/676 so I subscribed to updates again and the problem stopped.

I see it says the issue is resolved now, so it should not be happening now.

All I know is that when I stopped paying for updates the problem started. I created a support ticket and was referred to this link: http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/676 so I subscribed to updates again and the problem stopped.

I see it says the issue is resolved now, so it should not be happening now.

Darry ... do you update your ubot or just subscribe and still using the old version but the search toolbox working again after you subscribe?

Darry ... do you update your ubot or just subscribe and still using the old version but the search toolbox working again after you subscribe?

Yeh I have been updating.