UBot Underground

"connect To Mail Server" Doesn't Works, Can Anyone Help Me Please

hello to everyone,

i just started playing with ubot, and i cant pass "connect to mail server" script it just freezes there

when i do detail testing in wizard everything works well, but when i run  node it shows me blue edges....and thats it...

does anyone has any suggestion, what is wrong?thank you in advance

Unfortunately, based on my experiences, Ubot's e-mail connection features are far from being stable or widely usable. For instance once It happened that I could not connect to an MS Exchange server - although all parameters were correct. We have tried to check many things, but finally I had to manipulate that e-mail account through the web. So you should give the webmail interface a try. If there is...

• Like 1

Hello dear friends,

thank you for your answers.

mithcd,

yes i did all the steps shown on wiki, when i click "Test connection" its shows successful but when i run a node on bot, it doesnt work....

• Like 1

I've looked in the tracker and noticed that you may solve this issue by changing your port. Try switching the port to 587/465 (whichever it isn't set to right now) in your email command and let us know if that solves the issue. 

Additionally, if you still can't find a solution, please open a ticket at http://support.ubotstudio.com

Thanks

• Like 1

Hey MBG,

Use ultimate email component, should work with Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail and custom mail servers. Feel free to contact me over skyp for any support.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

the way i got my email client working was try all the various settings, and providers, and with each i sent an email with the subject header as the settings i was using,

the one that made it through had the right settings i needed.