UBot Underground

Popup Problem Still Exists.......when Will It Be Fixed?

So this popup problem has been known for years across version 4 and 5. Its been sat in the tracker for a few months and still no action has been taken on it.

Many sites are now using modal boxes that appear like popups due to the widespread use of Bootstrap and the like so when is Ubot actually going to fix this rather critical bug?

So this popup problem has been known for years across version 4 and 5. Its been sat in the tracker for a few months and still no action has been taken on it.

Many sites are now using modal boxes that appear like popups due to the widespread use of Bootstrap and the like so when is Ubot actually going to fix this rather critical bug?

Might be a limitation of the browser engine they use? Or does Awesomium support it already?

Dan

Might be a limitation of the browser engine they use

I don't believe that, I think it’s a block Seth added years ago to stop the ubot stalling on some sites

Problem is he hard coded it so we have no control

Because of bugs like this and the lack of updates, I’ve unsubscribed myself from updates and refusing to use ubot. 

Like zap said, this is a Ubot problem - the pop up functions of Ubot haven't worked properly since I started using Ubot back at 3.5.

If its a limitation of Awesomium (with I highly doubt), perhaps its due to the version - I believe Ubot is many versions behind the current one. Not sure why unless Ubot is doing some very specific version dependent hard coding to get it to work.

It needs fixing and needs fixing fast (not years as it is now) - not some half assed workaround, not making us pay for yet another plugin, it just needs fixing.

The pop up functions of Ubot haven't worked properly since I started using Ubot back at 3.5.

Thats not 100% correct as 3.5 could used IE /FF and was working fine, untill the server went off line a few weeks back, But regardless the fact remains no one working on bugs

These are the issue that are being addressed for the next update: http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/versions/25

If anyone has questions for a tracker issue, please update it on the specific tracker issue.

If you are having trouble accessing UBot 3 (it is outdated and un-supported but still accessible), UBot 4 or UBot 5, please let us know at our support portal.

If you have questions for support, please let us know at support.ubotstudio.com