UBot Underground

Thinking About Purchasing Dev Edition

Hey Ubotters,

I've been happy with the standard version for a while, but ever since I purchased Aymens HTTP Post Plugin, I noticed the improved speed and lightness of the bot. However, I was wondering if purchasing Dev was worth it for the simple fact of being able to compile .exe's with the ability to remove the browser from the bot. Does that make the bot more light-weight? 

Thank you

I personally think the developer edition would be worth it.

It has a lot of extra features , like customising the look of the program etc

I can personally tell you after using programs made by developers that disabling the browser can impact the quality of the bot.

You would only notice a slight difference though , unless you were working on an extremely heavy project.

If you have the money to spend , I suggest you pick up the dev edition , I'll be doing the same tomorrow :)

By the way, is there like a free trial with the Dev version? Just to test out the waters? smile3.png

There's no free trial , but you can get a full refund within 30 days if you wish , no questions asked :)