UBot Underground

Facebook Last Push...

Hello. After 2 months of endless trying and changing the techniques of creating facebook accounts and joining and posting to groups this is the last chance I "offer" to facebook before I'll give up completely on it.

I tried to create some accounts with my self made bot and leave them joining and posting to groups for the purpose of advertising my mobile apps.

It's been a really exhausting process because facebook still blocked my accounts with image verification, id verification, phone verification and the most frustrating one: block from posting and joining to groups -> "You're temporarily restricted from joining and posting to groups"

I'll post here some of the security elements that I used and as I heared that so many people are still creating facebook accounts and joining groups from the same IP with success I hope to hear some advices from them regarding my process as I'm 100% sure that I'm missing somehing so easy and obvious that will surely make the difference:

1. I'm creating fb accounts from differite IP's using free elite proxies found over the internet
  2. I'm using chrome user agent as it had the best score on panopticlick.eff.org (regarding fingerprints)
  3. I'm clearing cookies, temporary internet files, history, saved passwords and form data every time I login my accounts
  4. after I create the accounts I verify them with mobile number and email and log them in on my VPS IP and I complete the profile (profile pic, cover, location, city, school, field of study and tastes like: music, books, tv shovs, sports and movies)
  5. after that I leave my bot open for all the accounts (~10) wich: adds friend (~1-2 a day), posts status on wall (~3-4 a day), posts pictures on wall (~2-3 a day), join groups (~4-8 a day), likes random post on wall (~8-10 a day) all these just to look like a normal account. I wanted to wait for it to get to a decent number of groups and just after that to post on them

• the bot uses the mobile page and if you sum up all the previous actions it does them with big delay between them
  • the bot focuses on a specific button, moves the mouse over it and clicks it (the this should seem like a normal behaviour too)
  • I tried loging them out each day after leaving them open for several hours (to also have a few down time hours)
  • I tried not to log in all the accounts at the same time as it may look unnatural
  • i tried changing the vps ip several times with a new one but I got the same effect
  • i tried several things like manual speaking on chat and doing other facebook activity but I still got that "joining and posting to groups" block afeter joining a total of less than 10 groups per account!!

I just talked a few days with a person who has more than 300 accounts on the same IP and joining about 10 each day. The accounts aren't old, just a few days before he created another 50. He's not using all the other features (likes, add friend, post picture, post status) and it works for him!!

I really don't know what else am I missing or what else should I try!? 

For now the phone verification is apssed, the image verification too as I don't add many friends, the id verification didn't popped out since using these last techniques and the only one that I can't pass is this: "You're temporarily restricted from joining and posting to groups"

Thank you in advance and have a nice day, 

Alex

Hi Alex,

I don't do FB personally but if you're having trouble I would suggest purchasing accounts from a reptutable seller lookup indianbill on blackhatworld as he probably sells accounts.

Also, I wouldn't use free proxies. Even if they are "elite" those IPs will get blacklisted. You have to pay for proxies if you want to fly under the radar. Look for non sequential IP providers that will work for Facebook - ask the seller. You can find sellers on BHW as well or other places but not so much here.

You can also create your own proxies on cloud VPS providers by uploading a squid script and using the IP then when you need a new proxy just create a new server on placers like vultr, digital ocean and other like them. This takes some time to switch IPs but you can use the same IP this way and it will cost about 5 bucks a month but you can get a new IP whenever you need a new one but those may be sequential (I'm not sure).

Otherwise run your bots as slow as possible but I think the free proxy thing you mentioned is a massive problem. And as a quick solution I would but some proxies and make sure the seller has FB friendly ones. Then if that helps you know its the proxies and you can try different solutions like making your own if needed.

Hello thanks for your answer. I was using lately some private vpn with static ip address never used for months before as unused IP v4 addresses don't exist anymore. I created the accounts and right after the creation the mobile verification step appeared. I dont remember having it so early a few months before. If just popped up for each account right after filling up the sign up form. I even tried to create them manually. I guess this is because didn't like something. Furthermore after creating all of them and completing them with profile picure, cover, city, school, likes, music, movies etc. I got captchas every time I logged them in and after 3 or 4 captchar even if correctly solved I've got a block for 30 days. Its really not understandable why they don't like. They just said that the account is blocked for 30 days.

Edited by alecstheone
If you can explain to me how they detect me you are a true GENIOUS:

- I successfully created an account from my second untouched laptop connected to my mobile wich was a hotspot connected to my courier data plan.

- to test wether is something with my ip or device I created a new account using my home IP (wich was a few minutes changed as I rebooted my router). I got the verification right away 

- I hoped the IP is somehow cursed and I created a new account using again the mobile as a hotspot (this time a differite ip as they're dynamic) and boom. I got verified again 

I cleared cookies and everything from chrome between the tries.

How do they detect me and get me verify my account? I squeeze my brains out for monts to get this working and now I can't even create accounts :(

It could be a lot of things, maybe you are leaving a trace and maybe they verify certain IP ranges its really hard to say but like I said before you should try to buy them first and get the cleanest proxies and get your process down. Then you can start to find cheaper ways to do it (piece by piece so you know what works only change one thing at a time from the process that works).

check a site like this

http://www.infobyip.com/

shows ipv6

that is one way to detect you

go under proxy and see if it changes, if not then

also flash cookies need to be cleared

like the good man said above, could be many things

the only way to spoof it is by changing mac address or spoofing your mac. (that I know of) or really good proxies with ipv6

I have a tut on this forum about that here http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16582-tutorialexample-code-how-to-change-hostname-cpu-name-and-restart-computer-via-cmd-line/

and many more by big G

site:ubotstudio.com change mac address

this is just one way

CD

check a site like this

http://www.infobyip.com/

shows ipv6

that is one way to detect you

go under proxy and see if it changes, if not then

also flash cookies need to be cleared

like the good man said above, could be many things

the only way to spoof it is by changing mac address or spoofing your mac. (that I know of) or really good proxies with ipv6

I have a tut on this forum about that here http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16582-tutorialexample-code-how-to-change-hostname-cpu-name-and-restart-computer-via-cmd-line/

and many more by big G

site:ubotstudio.com change mac address

this is just one way

CD

It could be a lot of things, maybe you are leaving a trace and maybe they verify certain IP ranges its really hard to say but like I said before you should try to buy them first and get the cleanest proxies and get your process down. Then you can start to find cheaper ways to do it (piece by piece so you know what works only change one thing at a time from the process that works).

Thank you guys for your suggestions. 

However I didn't realy understood some things:

- should I use ipv6 or not? I'm currently not using it.

- how to spoof my mac? on that thread it shows how to change the pc name and restart the pc

Edited by alecstheone
  • 2 weeks later...