UBot Underground

Ad Clicks And Traffic

IAS and Forensiq are 3rd party traffic verification services that are widely used since Adometry was bought by Google back in May. A lot of feed providers ask for that type of traffic which we do for a ton of celebrity sites.

5-10k unique clicks per day is a drop in the bucket for us. We have grown to over 1Billion daily queries across our network. All of our clicks are Comscore tagged which has also been a huge asset for us. Especially with advertisers looking to drive unique clicks to build their audiences. If for example you needed 10k unique clicks and are paying $0.02 per click, then we would set a daily campaign budget of $200. We don’t change for the click until we send someone to your site. Everything is generated by keywords or categories such as our entertainment category.

I received an email about this does anyone know anything about this type of traffic and if a bot can do this and be compliant and read with comscore

you should be able to tell by using good analytics software. Most bots are not very intelligent and they leave telltale signs. 

I recently bought traffic for one of my sites from one such entertainment blog. All the IPs were unique and looked legit. However, the bot was designed to click randomly on the site. I saw disproportionately large amount of clicks on my Terms, Privacy, Contact Us links which was stuck at the bottom right corner of the page in 9 pt font (barely visible). I immediately realized that these were not real people clicking on the page. Game over. I won.

I don't know anything about commscore tagging and how foolproof their system is. The only way to know for sure is to try it out.

Edited by webtrend