UBot Underground

Help Copying Text From Stat Monitor

I am needing to copy the text from a stat monitor, and can not find anything to fit my need. My bot outputs a url to the screen, and I need to copy it. The only UI elements that I can even highlight text from are the text boxes, but I am not able to change there value from the code. And the stat monitor text in not copyable.

I have tried making a copy button, by loading my url variable to browser and using keyboard commands to ctrl+A and ctrl+C but it did not work.

I even tried to download the plugin that said it had a copy to clipboard function, but I never got the download link from the site.

Anyway to copy a variable to the clipboard? I tries both python and javascript to no avail.

Thanks

Hi,

You could save variable in ui stat monitor to a text file. Then open the text file with notepad. Use CTL-A and CTL-C.

Sample code:

set(#clipit, "save to clpboard", "Global")
set(#file, "c:\\dnld\\testclipboard.txt", "Global")
save to file(#file, #clipit)
shell("cmd.exe /C notepad.exe {#file}")

Thanks,

Kevin

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I decided to try Aymens CSharp Compiler plugin, which is awesome by the way. Here is how I decided to do it. Works flawlessly.

define copy_link {
    plugin command("CsharpCompiler.dll", "csharp container") {
        plugin command("CsharpCompiler.dll", "csharp add .net assembly", "System.Windows.Forms.dll", "System.Windows.Forms")
        plugin command("CsharpCompiler.dll", "csharp add namespace", "System.Windows.Forms")
        set(#copyfunction,$plugin function("CsharpCompiler.dll", "$csharp compiler", "String cpy =\"\";
Clipboard.SetText(\"{#variableToBeCopied}\");
return cpy;"),"Global")
    }
}
Edited by LordFrz
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I decided to try Aymens CSharp Compiler plugin, which is awesome by the way. Here is how I decided to do it. Works flawlessly.

define copy_link {
    plugin command("CsharpCompiler.dll", "csharp container") {
        plugin command("CsharpCompiler.dll", "csharp add .net assembly", "System.Windows.Forms.dll", "System.Windows.Forms")
        plugin command("CsharpCompiler.dll", "csharp add namespace", "System.Windows.Forms")
        set(#copyfunction,$plugin function("CsharpCompiler.dll", "$csharp compiler", "String cpy =\"\";
Clipboard.SetText(\"{#variableToBeCopied}\");
return cpy;"),"Global")
    }
}

Does not work for me, returns errors.