UBot Underground

Ever since I upgraded to latest 5.5.12 5.5.13, I've been having a strange issue with uBot lately.

I can not copy any text outside of uBot and paste it in the application or copy anything in the application, like source code, or URL, etc and paste it outside in a notepad.

The clipboard works fine for all other applications, but for uBot, it doesnt.

What went wrong? Is anyone else facing the same issue? Please advice.

I'm using:

Windows 7 64

uBot Studio Developer Edition

.Net v 4.5.51209

Thanks

Edited by akhan

SNIP---

I have this issue when I use "alt+tab" to switch out of (or into) ubot or a compiled bot. What fixes it for me is to press "alt+backspace" when in ubot. It fixes it for me until I press "alt+tab" again. If that is the same issue for you, it is a known problem and the developers are aware of it. 

SNIP--

Source:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15847-ubot-not-allowing-me-to-copy-and-paste-into-it/?p=93328

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

SNIP---

I have this issue when I use "alt+tab" to switch out of (or into) ubot or a compiled bot. What fixes it for me is to press "alt+backspace" when in ubot. It fixes it for me until I press "alt+tab" again. If that is the same issue for you, it is a known problem and the developers are aware of it. 

SNIP--

Source:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15847-ubot-not-allowing-me-to-copy-and-paste-into-it/?p=93328

Cheers

Dan

thanks Dan, always wondered why this happened.