UBot Underground

So i was wondering a lot of pages today have this "Contact Us" or "About Us" page now how do people usually obtain these Info i mean there are many pages out there so if i want to collect some Phones or E-mails from some official page how do you find these pages ?

Is there like a regex people use or some trick you guys know that could help me??

I am trying to extract Contacting info from every website for my new project any help is greatly appreciated!

I let Google or Bing do the heavy lifting to find pages that may contain contact emails.

Below is a list of search phrases I used in Google or Bing to identify pages that might contain emails for a campaign aimed at SE Florida SEO/Advertising companies.

1 search in Google or Bing for each row below then I scrape the first 2 or 3 pages of the SERPs to get URLs:

"Coral Gables" seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
Hialeah seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
Homestead seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
"Key West" seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
Miami seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
"Miami Beach" seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
"Fort Lauderdale" seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
"Boca Raton" seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
"West Palm Beach" seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
"Port St Lucie" seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
"Fort Pierce" seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
"Vero Beach" seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")
Kendall seo and (advertising or marketing) and (contact or "contact us")

Hmmm, so lets say i have a website name like www.somewebsite.com Could i make a phrase like 

www.somewebsite.com and (contact or "contact us")

You Think this Would Work?

Try this:

(contact or "contact us") site:www.somewebsite.com

Just so you know this will work but what will happen is after so many searches Google will through up a captcha 

Just so you know this will work but what will happen is after so many searches Google will through up a captcha 

You can use the site: operator in Bing and you won't ever get a captcha. You can pretty much scrape Bing without limits although sometimes you do get weird results so I would try to not use more than 1 request per second per ip but it's still way faster than Google.

Rss is faster and friendly

Always check for a sitemap.xml as well, I don't know if RSS will always include a contact us page but it's a really good point not to miss that since 20% or more of the sites will have a sitemap and then maybe some will include it in the RSS that is a lot of searches saved.

You can use the site: operator in Bing and you won't ever get a captcha. You can pretty much scrape Bing without limits although sometimes you do get weird results so I would try to not use more than 1 request per second per ip but it's still way faster than Google.

thanks for that lol totally for get about other broswers lol