UBot Underground

Anyone Else Having Issue Running More Than X Bots Per Pc?

The last several support issues I've placed with support have happened to be issues not with Ubot but the specific pc I was trying to run uBot with. In an effort to hopefully solve this without pulling my hair out or badgering support I'm posting here to hopefully find out if anyone else has had similar issues.

The issue: All of a sudden a PC that normally ran 5-8 bots can not run more than three. When trying to run more than three bots any subsequent bot pops up with the script tab bar present but without any script tabs present. Sometimes I am able to load 3 bots of one type and a single bot of another, but I am unable to run a second copy of bot 2 without running into the issue.

The issue persists even after system restarts.

Edited by robchroma

Have you tried rebooting already? I just have a gut feeling that it could be computer memory related since it used to work previously. 1.gif

Yes rebooting the PC did not resolve the issue.

Figured it out after reading some more threads on this forum.

Heavy botting caused a corrupt temp file. Running "Disk Cleanup" fixed everything.

Edited by robchroma