UBot Underground

Ui Stat Monitor Stop Counting Loops?

Guys i have a weird issue my UI Stat monitor stops counting loops after a while about 430 loops and it stopped Counting i use SSUB and everything works but now i tested and it used to work fine before and i didn't changes anything important in the code and my variable for Looping is the same status monitor simply tracks the current number of that variable but for some reason in my HTML UI Panel after longer periods it stops counting???

Anyone had this issue before??

I have had that issue before. Something that has worked for me is to add a little extra delay at either the top or bottom of the loop  Like .5 second and see if that does not help. 

Yeah as Code Docta said you can start even lower.  Start it very very low, test and increment it until the counting is accurate.   Unfortunately, some of the code moves faster then the stat counter can keep up with.

In fact I have had so many issues over the years that I was banging my head against the wall trying to fix and the reality is they all came down to a little extra delay!.

All of us generally feel the need for speed, but after building a number of complex bots I have learned that faster isn't always better.

However, that new communication plugin opens A LOT OF DOORS in terms of working with speed. Very excited about it! Total game changer. 

I did all Above you guys suggested Same result this is starting to bug me surely i am not only one with this problem i added 1 sec waiting time before Incrementing my variable but no luck its stuck after a while! 

Any more suggestions???