UBot Underground

Say Hallo To My Little... Ubot

Hi guys

If you have a minute or two, please take a look at my very first, one and only, finished project. I felt the need to "get something out the door" while I'm working on a larger project, and I would love to hear what you think about it. 

I've created a small video showing you the program - it's not a revolution - it's seen before, but it's a nice little keyword scraper, that I think is pleasing to the eye and runs great. 

Let me know what you think please  :)  :)

Video: http://denovobots.com/bots/keyword-dominator/intro.mp4

I hope I can sell this for $5 and generate enough to support meter, and buy his locker app  :) - time will tell... 

Very cool.

But what could you use a keyword scraper for?   Include keyword on google ads? 

I like you can make it regional into countries. 

How much of a pin point you think it is possible to get in geography? within a few miles of a certain location?  I have no idea how it works.

Also... if you are thinking on just selling it for whatever price, it could be good to include a proxy feature even if you don't need it... some people would always like to be anonymous. 

Hi Edward

Thanks for the comments. I know the marketing game, although I haven't actually done this kind before, but I've been working full time as a web developer since 2005 - creating websites since 1998. I've seen my share of good and bad software and how they were pushed to the market. My little keyword scraper isn't something I'm gonna push hard, but when my new website is ready, I'll start spreading the word a bit :-) 

@elindo: keywords is... well key :-) for any SEO you do. I you want to market any product or service, you need to know what your users search for, what the competition is on those keywords and "attack" on keywords that have high search volume, but low competition. Those can be hard to find, depending on your niche, but it all starts with a good list of relevant keywords. 

If you're into the black hat game with cloaking etc. then you also need keywords as a first to generate content, but that's a different story. The point is - it starts with keywords :-)

I liked the GUI. Simple and clean.

That's impressive for a first ubot bot.

Thanks  :)

But actually the GUI has very little to do with ubot, and a lot to do with HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. I don't know how you guys work, but I start with the idea, then the design evolves around the idea. When I'm finished with the design, I add the variables that I need in ubot, and first then, I go to ubot studio with the code I've written, and start adding defines to my buttons, and using the variables from my inputs. I tried using the ubot UI editor, but we never became good friends  :rolleyes:

Added proxy support to the bot - it will rotate the proxylist and change proxy after a defined number of scraped keywords  :)

Now... 5 AM and I really need sleep.  :lol:

My kids get up in 30 mins...  :wacko:

post-12789-0-19677200-1422504433_thumb.png

Hello Dyvel,

im a beginner too, and i must say very impressive for first Bot. Do you plan to sell Source Code? Im interested!

Pete

PS: I dont really need an Keyword Scraper, but im interested in the Source for learning!

Hello Dyvel,

im a beginner too, and i must say very impressive for first Bot. Do you plan to sell Source Code? Im interested!

Pete

PS: I dont really need an Keyword Scraper, but im interested in the Source for learning!

I'm considering it :-)

clean and tidy :D how you showing the result in UI? :)

I just add the variable to my HTML like this

<textarea class="textarea proxy_list" id="proxy_list" variable="#proxy_list"></textarea>

Then in my code, I just write to the variable and voila - simple :-)

Another example is my keyword counter

<span class="count" variable="#count" fillwith="innerhtml"></span>

When I write to that variable, the variable becomes the innerhtml of the <span> in my HTML.