Only $ 65

Visits are recorded by Google in natural traffic
an exceptional rate of rebounds
the choice of keywords
navigation in the site...

Proxy scrapper inside the bot

But you can choose your proper proxy !

The video link : http://www.screencast.com/t/bcSdQHtVXy

Regards, Pm me for details or question !

• 1 month later...

hi, i am very interested in your source code ,

is there function for how many minutes it should stay on site?for decreasing  bounce rate...also you mentioned that it work with youtube but it is not shown in tutorial, is it work in the same way as normal link?or there are additional fields now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

WARNING! Don't buy this software!!! It came with a lot of problems and this seller will try avoiding you and prolong your support with empty promises and once 30 days is up, he will totally avoid you!

I opened a dispute on Paypal and somehow i lost it because they say the Buyer delivered the Merchandise and that's the most stupid decision ever made by paypal because my dispute was opened because of 'Faulty Merchandise' and not because i claimed i didn't receive the merchandise.

So now i have to open another dispute and this time, i'm going to win this case! Stay away from this Seller, he's a terrible businessman.

• 3 weeks later...

WARNING! Don't buy this software!!! It came with a lot of problems and this seller will try avoiding you and prolong your support with empty promises and once 30 days is up, he will totally avoid you!

I opened a dispute on Paypal and somehow i lost it because they say the Buyer delivered the Merchandise and that's the most stupid decision ever made by paypal because my dispute was opened because of 'Faulty Merchandise' and not because i claimed i didn't receive the merchandise.

So now i have to open another dispute and this time, i'm going to win this case! Stay away from this Seller, he's a terrible businessman. And good luck communicating in English with him as he knows like 10% of it! WHAT A SCAMMER!

Hmmm, I don't think you can open a new dispute, once one is closed there is now way you can reopen it again !

Also you won't get far with paypal for digital goods, they rarely, if ever refund or reverse payments for something digital.

Its understandable if you have a disagreement with someone and their products, that's your prerogative, but

the statement about him being able to only speak 10% English is uncalled for, seeing that there are a

bunch a great coders and ubotters on this forum that English is not their native tongue. I thank God 

for those guys and gals. They have helped me tremendously. My 2cents.

-dre

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...