UBot Underground

Bots Keeps Freezing After 50-100 Loops..

Hello,

I have compiled a pinterest bot in which the bot does the following in a loop

- Navigates to Pinner's Profile Page

- Follows the Pinner

- Waits 30 Seconds.

The problem is after it has looped to around 50-100 times it freezes permanantly - it does not crash but it just does nothing for infinite time :( once that happen i have to stop and run the bot again. This happens to almost all other type of bots (made with ubot) that involves loop. After every few loops they just freeze :( is there someway to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

what version of ubot are you using? have you tried logging out clearing cache and navigating away from pintrest after the 50 times, and if so does that help. :) 

Mix it up a bit, find the little quirks/errors  that may give you an idea as to whats going on.

Clear Cookies,set internet Explorer as User agent and login every time and do the process then ,Pinterest is death for Ubot since it is mostly written in flash i am not surprised it freezes!

Clear Cookies,set internet Explorer as User agent and login every time and do the process then ,Pinterest is death for Ubot since it is mostly written in flash i am not surprised it freezes!

LOL the creator of pintrest grins uncontrollably as he navigates the ubot forum and reads your post... :) You probably made someones day and never realized it. lol

LOL the creator of pintrest grins uncontrollably as he navigates the ubot forum and reads your post... :) You probably made someones day and never realized it. lol

Haha yes maybe you are right,who likes these Ajax/Flash sites anyway call me old fashion but Craigslist looks much better simple easy and with simple basics!

Heaven for Ubotters except of course for constant captchas,restrictions in posting..........well nobody is perfect!

• 3 weeks later...

OK, it's not just me. I also made a Pinterest bot which is doing some very simple things and it too crashes/freezes after 25 or so cycles.

Crash report:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    Browser.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    547bc745
  Fault Module Name:    awesomium.dll
  Fault Module Version:    1.7.3.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:    52698ef3
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    0001063e
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    0a9e
  Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:    0a9e
  Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Look at the browser.exe memory in the windows's tasks manager. Is it growing up when the loop is running ?

For me it is. Till it crash the browser.

Try to change user agent every 20 or 50 loops.

• 4 months later...

The ubot freeze is something that appear always. I don't get why I've bought a buggy software and they don't me updates to fix their mistakes. I don't want new features, I'm happy to pay them, they should make free updates to fix errors since I pay for a working software, not for a partial one.

I know this thread is old but since it's been bumped already:

The freezing is a common browser problem, just use the close page command every so many loops (try 10-30) and it will usually fix this.

• Like 3