UBot Underground

:( I Suck At Scraping Data Tried Everything I Know

http://posting.albany.backpage.com/online/classifieds/PostAdPPI.html/alb/albany.backpage.com/?u=alb&serverName=albany.backpage.com&category=5416&section=4374

Guys when I make a script to navigate to each of the pages I have which is over 400 of them, I want to post to each biz op page for an actual job that I am offering for sales reps. Anyway I go to the page that you see above and now have to scrape each one and pick them each in a new navigation. Blah blah I can't scrape the href's and it's got me going crazy here is the code:

loop($list total(%urls)) {
    navigate($list item(%urls,#number),"Wait")
    click(<value="Post Ad">,"Left Click","No")
    wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
    wait(5)
    click(<data-name="services">,"Left Click","No")
    wait(5)
    click(<data-category=5416>,"Left Click","No")
    wait(5)
    add list to list(%chooselocation,$scrape attribute(<href=w"/online/classifieds/*;section=4374&category=5416">,"href"),"Delete","Global")
    increment(#number)

in the add list to list, there doesn't seem to be anything special about the url other than the section and category. I tried using wildcards but they dont work at all for me on this and when I try to use regular expressions they dont work because I dont know enough about them. What am i doing wrong?

I need the hrefs for each location at the above link but I am doing this for a specific number of states. I need tips on what to do. I have watched videos on youtube and havent found anything that has helped. :( 

Is this what your looking for, Done with wildcards. It  scrapes the cities in the url you gave.

add list to list(%urls$scrape attribute(<outerhtml=w"<a href=\"/online/classifieds/PostAdPPI.html/*/*.backpage.com/?u=*&serverName=*.backpage.com&superRegion=*&section=4374&category=5416\" data-superregion=\"*\" data-multiple=\"no\">*</a>">, "fullhref"), "Delete", "Global")

• Like 1