UBot Underground

Upgrade Subscription Now Or Wait For Ubot Sudio Version 6

Present status of software and subscription:

Developer Edition

UBot Studio Version 5.0.4

NO Subscription

Have a few questions prior to upgrading:

1. What is the ETA for UBot Studio Version 6

2. If subscription is CURRENT what will the cost be to upgrade to UBot Studio Version 6

3. If NO subscription what will the cost be to upgrade to UBot Studio Version 6

Much appreciated.

William

Am hoping to get an official answer here in the forum from Seth or Lily.

Thinking a lot of people would be interested in UBot Studio Version 6 ETA and what the costs would be (if any) to upgrade.

• 1 month later...

I too would like to know the cost, I have dev version of Ubot V5.09 but only use V4 at the moment because V5 was so buggy, is V5 at a stage where it is worth upgrading and what will it cost me to do so? my sub has expired and I have been a dev owner since Jan 2014.

Thank guys,

Clint

Well i think anyone who is subscirbed should get new version, why the hell are we paying monthly subscriptions then. Now tricky question is what with a non subscribers? Can they subsscribe and get a new version? Not sure if that is fair to all of us whoa re subscribed every month.

IMO anyone who is subscriber should get new version, who is not should pay 200$ or some number. I think that would be fair. By subscribing u are supporting developers to make new things, so it is good thing.

Well i think anyone who is subscirbed should get new version, why the hell are we paying monthly subscriptions then. Now tricky question is what with a non subscribers? Can they subsscribe and get a new version? Not sure if that is fair to all of us whoa re subscribed every month.

IMO anyone who is subscriber should get new version, who is not should pay 200$ or some number. I think that would be fair. By subscribing u are supporting developers to make new things, so it is good thing.

You do get the new versions as a subscriber or at least I did. The only extra I had to pay was when I upgraded to  the Dev edition from standard. 

Yes well I had Ubot for less than a year now, just got shelling out $800 for dev. No any additional costs to upgrade beside the cost of a subscription for 3-6 months would be nothing less than thievery and greed... 

If they want to keep the developers interested in their product they must be fair.

Ive got a nice foundation now (thanks to Ubot) as to where learning another language like PHP and Jquery is pretty simple... (its what Im learning now and loving it) :)