UBot Underground

Interesting On /. "fraud Bots Cost Advertisers 6 Billion"

A new report claims that almost a quarter of the "clicks" registered by digital advertisements are, in fact, from robots created by cyber crime networks to siphon off advertising dollars. The scale and sophistication of the attacks which were discovered caught the investigators by surprise. As one said, "What no one was anticipating is that the bots are extremely effective of looking like a high value consumer."

http://news.slashdot.org/story/14/12/10/207213/fraud-bots-cost-advertisers-6-billion

I would imagine it being done with a botnet.

Just so were clear.

Good proxies/VPN, and all the tricks we use here in ubot doesnt cut it when it comes to getting paid from the advertisers. They know...

and its not worth loosing an adsense account over it.  

automation and trying to pull the covers over ones eyes is possible.  long term i would say no.  and with anything we do in automation we are taking chances be it spam, scraped content, submissions, voting, mining, etc.  anyone who tries should definitely decide do i need the account or not? anywhere your automating.

• Like 1