UBot Underground

The ONE Feature I Would DIE For...

Ubot is extremely powerful. It's the simplest way to get started creating software. With the addition of external plugins thank to the many dedicated and helpful members it has taken uBot to a WHOLE new level of possibilities and ease of use.

One of uBots MOST powerful features that drove me straight to the buy button was the drag and drop commands that let you focus on designing a bot to your needs without having to worry about anything other than what your uBot should do.

The downside to ALL this is that there are still some internal issues with the engine that powers uBot. The browser is one of them. Even still uBot does a lot of what anyone could ever ask for.

But even with all that there has been ONE THING that I WISH uBot could do that I have prayed that it would allow you to do and that is use the power of uBot's Drag n Drop programming and access to all its powerful plugins and be able to rapidly design the coding aspects of your bots and here is where I see it go from awesome tool to...

BADASSERY.

The ability to export the project in to Visual Studio.

#Boom

• Like 3

Seth says it would take a pretty decent rewrite but I think it is something that wold

take uBot Studio straight in to spotlight as a MUST HAVE for anyone.

Seth can say that uBot is successful and is the best on the market. But it really has

no competition outside of ZennoPoster which they don't listen to their customers either

and are driven by money rather than making sure their customers are happy.

But even still I keep my ear to the ground and I know the frustrations of current users

and I've been on the other side listening to those who won't buy uBot and I can say

that it's due to the current image uBot has with the bot functionality and being easy to

spot in a line up.

Now. If uBot was to allow us to get access to our .net source code and allow us to import

and modify everything from inside Visual Studio then uBot just went from a nice toy to a

serious development tool.

Imagine being able to create a bot that would take you months of hard work and serious

coding to being able to do it in a week or two then simply being able to go in to Visual Studio

and create seriously bad ass custom UI's and even use existing code from other projects you've

had done and being able to compile your own executables fully customized and ready to rock

and roll.

No longer having to rely on Awesomium directly. It would open up a ton of other possibilities to

development using uBot Studio and the name and buzz surrounding uBot Studio would drive even

more uBotters to finally jump over the fence and join us.

Now if that doesn't appeal to you Seth I don't know what will. :D

• Like 1