UBot Underground

Can I barrow a few private proxies?

I'm working on a current project and need to test how well it works with proxies both public(Got these) and Username:Password(Needs these). I would buy some, but short story I'm broke can't even afford a cheeseburger at McDonald's haha. If anyone has private test dummy accounts I could use for testing that be great. Will tip you once this project is launched. 

Regards,
HaHaItsJake

You can always install your own proxy server and use that for testing. Here is one: http://www.youngzsoft.net/ccproxy/ Hope that helps.

*Face palm* 

Didn't even know that was a option. I will look into it and set it up tomorrow. Thanks UbotDev :D

Regards,

HaHaItsJake

• 1 month later...

hi,

i just found this post , and i am not sure what i am looking at,

can this be used to asign proxies to particular bots?

is this suitibale for facebook, , craigs list, youtube and the like?

can proxies be geographic specific? ie.us states?

hi,

i just found this post , and i am not sure what i am looking at,

can this be used to asign proxies to particular bots?

is this suitibale for facebook, , craigs list, youtube and the like?

can proxies be geographic specific? ie.us states?

The software I mention above is meant to create your own proxy server, so in order to get a lot of proxies, you would need a lot of computers on different IPs. I hope this answers your 1st question and last.

From there on you can use it as regular proxies (like the ones you can buy). If computers IPs weren't abused yet you shouldn't have any problems on the pages you mention, but I guess they wouldn't work long if you intend to "spam" them (if your computers have static IP you would quickly get them banned I guess).