UBot Underground

ubot down or i messed up something?

hello, can someone verify if Ubotstudio is down or i messed up something?

When i open my ubot 4 and ubot 5 versions they are not opening, i dont see them on my desktop computer, but when i check under task manager i see that ubotstudio is running process. So what is going on? Did they maybe change something out?

Please verify if your ubotstudio is working so i can start diging out what happend.

Hey Bud.

If you don't see your icons on the desktop go to your program files and try run it through there. But first end the process in your task manager.. and send the icon to your desktop. Mine is working perfectly.. 

Hope everything is working out for you...

Regards

Vernon

I think i messed up something and now i cant fix it, i m going crazy over here.

Yesterday i was coding without problem and after that i was fooling around with some voice changing tool. You know you download a voice changing tool and then your voice can sound like female or heroic or like alien. Well one of the programs required restart and i did get  blue screen of death after couple of hours. So i uninstalled all of this programs i were testing and now early in the morning i want to go code and i cant open UBOT 5 nor UBOT 4. I try to repair ubot trough control panel i have try to uninstall and install again and it is not working. Ubot never gets to opebn, it get stuck in running processes and that is all.

I think i need to ask support for help.

I really hope they can fix it for you.. 

What I use to do was the following and every time it work. I can't promise it will work for you, but atleast you can try..

Delete all registry ubot files in your registry and use ccleaner to clean the registry as well. After that install ubot again.   

Use ctrl and f - only type ubot in and start search for the files in the registry.. It take a bit time to delete all because you have to delete it one by one. 

like I said it always work for me, when I install a program that I use to have and it don't want to install again.

Please remember NOT to delete other files that are not ubots files.

Really hope it will work for you too..

Vernon 

PS: Let me know if it works or not.....

• Like 1

Thanks i dont know what happend, but i removed with revo uninstaller ubot 5 and ubot 4, and now i no longer have ubot 4 and there is no download for it.

But good news is that ubot 5 works.

thanks