UBot Underground

Ubottraining.com down? Is it on a new domain?

I've been trying to visit ubottraining.com since yesterday from work and home and it appears as the domain was not renewed or something. My PM limit (new member) was reached and I could not send UbotBuddy a PM. If someone can contact UbotBuddy and post a reply here I would appreciate it as I was in the process of making a purchase on his site of the videos and scripts.

By the way. I made my first simple bot that takes a file from my computer to my server via ftp and then the cron on the server creates posts from my file data. Very simple but very exciting.

I sent Buddy an email just now to check on him to see if he was doing okay and check with him and see if he may have missed his domain renewal. I know it happens to me sometimes, I manage over 400 domains across a ton of registrars for my company and some times an obscure registrar's renewal email slips through the cracks.

I hope that's the case because I love Buddy's videos and reference them all the time when I forget how to do something in Ubot Studio.

-Rich

• Like 1

Fixer - I have send him a email at this blog. Hopefully he will answer. I also want to buy his training at ubotttraining.com. I have a few videos from him, but thats not enough for me. 

I think business and home work is keeping him very busy...

And I'm also waiting for the other website that he promise that he will launch soon. ubotcode.com...

Let me know if you get in touch with the guy..

Vernon

Sorry everyone!  My auto-renewal did not work for some reason.  It should be up soon.

Sorry for the trouble.

I may be slow at responding as I have a severe ear infection so I am literally laying down on my side until the meds can do their job. 

Hey Buddy,

Glad to hear back from you, sorry you are having ear infection troubles, I wish you a speedy recovery. We were a bit worried for your welfare, you are an asset here in the Ubot community. We look forward to your other works and website whenever you get it going.

Thanks for all your hard work with the training videos, they really help and are a great reference when coding Ubot scripts.

-Rich

Thanks Rich !  (and everyone else that sent me PMs)

As a kid I never had these kinds of issues and I never missed school.  But being 50+ now sort of hits hard with this stuff.  No wonder babies with this kind of infection are so miserable.  I have had two days of shooting pain through my ear. I have two antibiotics but neither has put a dent in this yet.  The doctor says to wait one more day.  If only I could sleep.

Enough of that.  We'll see what the A.M. brings.

My other site http://ubotcode.com is almost ready.  It's basically going to focus on more serious UBot code as well as more complete project code for people to build out rather than creep along learning UBot at the same time.

Oh well...the wife is telling me to get back to the sofa.

Later guys.

Buddy