UBot Underground

Need Windows Automation

I know ubot has some things it does with windows, and I've had ubot a long time and do so many wonderful things with it

That being said, i work a lot with android virtual devices on my pc, and, would love something capable of doing things like ubot does with capturing images as triggers for where to imput text, or as the basis for IF commands, and things like that

Anyone have any idea of something capable of doing that, or if its int he future of ubot? True windows automation?

I tried winautomation and its WAY complex, as if using the ubot scripting menu all the time lol.

I love and use windows automation scripts everyday that I developed with Macro Scheduler Pro scripting software. Frank here on the forum had posted a video about it a while back and I've been hooked on it ever since. I actually even use both UbotStudio and MacroScheduler to prompt each other for various tasks. Ubot rules in the browser world and I personally feel MS rules in Windows automation so they work hand in hand perfectly for me.

Macro Scheduler—Automation Software
“Advanced, Easy to Use, Windows Software Automation Tool”

https://www.mjtnet.com/macro_scheduler_pro.htm

-Rich