UBot Underground

I am triying to create a bot to fill some information in a flash page.  However for some reason when i run the program, it cycles but does not enter information.  Any suggestions?  I am using hte image from ubotstudios and I take picture of the rectangular box where the info would be typed.

Not going to lie, I gave up. I did find out, using $Type Text command and have the element attached to the flash window. 

type text(<id="Yourfilename">, "Hello", "Standard")

But, the box has to be highlighted. Which, would have to do a $Click Mouse or something to select it. Which would almost always be inaccurate. Same with the image recognition as fair as I can tell. Not sure if there's a hidden plugin out there that I don't know about or not which could help in this matter. I'll come back to this tomorrow afternoon if you're still stuck. 

Regards, 
HaHaItsJake

You can't scrape/click flash elements, although you can get it working with UBot's built in plugin called Windows Commands (especially "click mouse" and "type keys" commands).

When using those you should know that you can only use one thread, since those commands will actually move your mouse around and so on...further more you also shouldn't be doing anything else on the computer that is running the the bot (UBot is actually automating Windows in this case), meaning that this approach occupies your whole computer/OS.

You can't scrape/click flash elements, although you can get it working with UBot's built in plugin called Windows Commands (especially "click mouse" and "type keys" commands).

When using those you should know that you can only use one thread, since those commands will actually move your mouse around and so on...further more you also shouldn't be doing anything else on the computer that is running the the bot (UBot is actually automating Windows in this case), meaning that this approach occupies your whole computer/OS.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried your suggestion, but unfortunatelly I have to enter information from a list and the username is an email and the @ is not being entered, instead I get 2.  Thre is no option to select Flash to correct that problem.  So back to square one.  The clicks is not ideal but something is better than nothing.   Back to the drawing board, suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried your suggestion, but unfortunatelly I have to enter information from a list and the username is an email and the @ is not being entered, instead I get 2.  Thre is no option to select Flash to correct that problem.  So back to square one.  The clicks is not ideal but something is better than nothing.   Back to the drawing board, suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

You do the @ by using key down + shift, the type 2, then key up + shift.

This will simulate holding shift while hitting the 2 key and will give you @ symbol...

I might have came up with a solution. Have you tried having UBot send a keystroke of "Tab". I haven't done testing, and it might work if you focus to the flash element

Tab
Fill in Box
Tab
Fill in Box
Etc, 

Regards, 
HaHaItsJake